The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Blue car and the White car had a Wash

hulse

Me and Will ( Willismaxamus) decided our cars needed a good clean then i nice drive along the coast for a few photos.

before

during

after and a few more pics

hope You like the pics i think we got carried away

Edited by hulse (see edit history)

Guest willismaximus

Don't make me come back up there and slap you, when we drove along the coast, we both know all the people out enjoying the sun were looking at my car as we drove past lol

Mainly because the heat of the sun was bouncing so effectively off it's perfect white exterior.... honest :sly:

Don't make me come back up there and slap you, when we drove along the coast, we both know all the people out enjoying the sun were looking at my car as we drove past lol

Mainly because the heat of the sun was bouncing so effectively off it's perfect white exterior.... honest :sly:

no it was because of my nur spec, body styling and superior driving :p mainly the noise of the nur spec :innocent:

Guest willismaximus

[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

If i could slap you via the net i would lol

Still need you to send me the pics we took actually, just some of the better ones, i'm stuck at work at the minute though so i haven't got my msn

[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

If i could slap you via the net i would lol

Still need you to send me the pics we took actually, just some of the better ones, i'm stuck at work at the minute though so i haven't got my msn

i will send you all 105 photos mate. 98 of the blue 7 of the white shed

Guest willismaximus

Yeh yeh, you can call it a shed in public if you like but we all know that secretly, deep down, you wish your car was white too.... in fact, didn't your missus agree and say that the white showed off the lines more.... :p

I think you'll find that makes it

Will's White Warrior - 1

Hulses Blue Basher - 0

Whoa ha ha haaaaaaaa :eyebrows:

Yeh yeh, you can call it a shed in public if you like but we all know that secretly, deep down, you wish your car was white too.... in fact, didn't your missus agree and say that the white showed off the lines more.... :p

I think you'll find that makes it

Will's White Warrior - 1

Hulses Blue Basher - 0

Whoa ha ha haaaaaaaa :eyebrows:

she also asked if you had cleaned your wheels LOL as they always look dirty and why they where from a Mazda and not a toyota

will -1

hulse -1

Guest willismaximus

Just wait, once i have some money free, the wheels will be replaced by some truly a$$ kicking rims and i will once again laugh in your general direction mate lol

But for now.... yes i do have mazda badges on my alloys but what can i do, just bought the car and they were already on it :(

let us not forget though, i have a dvd player and you my friend do not :p

Will - 2

Hulse - 1

Just wait, once i have some money free, the wheels will be replaced by some truly a$$ kicking rims and i will once again laugh in your general direction mate lol

But for now.... yes i do have mazda badges on my alloys but what can i do, just bought the car and they were already on it :(

let us not forget though, i have a dvd player and you my friend do not :p

Will - 2

Hulse - 1

lets not compare interiors my LITTLE friend otherwise it will be

will-2

hulse-10

Guest willismaximus

[OOPS][/OOPS]

are you trying to say that a completely standard, unmolested interior can't compare to yours with all it's little shiny bit's and alacantra?..... actually.... you may have a point :(

Give it time fella, soon you will rue the day, just need to win the lottery first to pay for all the bits i want but then you will suffer the wrath.... :eyebrows:

[OOPS][/OOPS]

are you trying to say that a completely standard, unmolested interior can't compare to yours with all it's little shiny bit's and alacantra?..... actually.... you may have a point :(

Give it time fella, soon you will rue the day, just need to win the lottery first to pay for all the bits i want but then you will suffer the wrath.... :eyebrows:

lets just all agree supra's are great no matter what colour or spec,

even tho blue is best, :taped: