The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got Bomex fitted, better?

marc_p

Ok after no garage being able to spray the bomex front in time I had to spray it myself and I didn't have enough to to prep it properly either so finish still needs a bit of work. Also if I am to be truefully honest I prefer the style to the veilside front but in terms of quality and fitment bomex is not a scratch on veilside so after much consideration I think I am on the hunt for a veilside front again as the fitment on the bomex is really poor and the veilside fitted perfectly. Anyway here is a pic of the bomex front on it, sorry about the quality of the pic.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8573/suprabomexxt3.jpg

That bomex front is the best front available in my opinion, is it a genuine part as the one I have fits perfectly.

Looks superb.

I assumed so as the actual sturdyness and build quality is very good it's just the fitment but can't be 100%.

What's scooby doing there? :blink:

Looks nice, is that black mark a hole for facelift indicators?

My mate's Subaru was parked next to me so we nicked his scooby and wedged it under my wheel;)

Yup that hole is for the facelifts.

Yes, do you not remember the cat incident;)

I do. What you have to remember is genuine bumpers will always fit better etc that a replica. Im guessing that bomex one is a rep?

If its not then its mega poo and make sure you get a genuine one.

Hmm, not sure. The Veilside front is not bad, it's the skirts that I am not keen on.....:)

As long as you are happy Marc then who gives a monkeys??

H.

Monkeys rock!