The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just found hairline fracture in two of my spokes (Axis Hiro)

ManwithSupra

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]As some of you know i just had my wheels refurbed - closer inspection of one of the wheels shows a hairline fracture in two of the spokes (both sides of each spoke)

Now i would imagine this would not of been picked up when the wheels were off for refurbishment cos of no pressure on the outer of the wheel but now they are on the car you can see noticable fracture in the paint, so i got a bit of sand paper and took back the paint to the bare metal which shows a crack in two of the spokes :(

Can anything be done to rectify the issue or is it a new wheel job :(

If it is a new wheel i am going to have issues finding one as i have the original axis hiros with "axis" stamped on one of the wheel spokes.

Unless anyone knows of someone who has a spare one ??

Help :(

Cheap wheels? You shouldn't get hairline cracks developing on a decent quality wheel unless they are hit hard.

Have a look through these websites, if there are any wheels you want prices for just let me know.

Weds Wheels

Rays Wheels (Volk, Gram Lights, G-Game, etc.)

Trafficstar Wheels

Advan Wheels

SSR Wheels

Enkei Wheels

Work Wheels

5Zigen

OZ Wheels

Do Luck Double Six Wheels

Blitz

TRD

Im sure you could get them welded?

I had a set of wheels once that had a big chunk out the lip just filled it with weld was good as new after that?!

If you do go for a new set contact me i might have the old ones of you if you letting them go cheap?