The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my do-luck fitted today, What do you think?

Blackie

Got my Do-luck finally fitted today and heres the pictures. The whole car could of done with a wash but its still looks ok. Any opinions welcome, even negative. Interesting ish fact, The Do-luck is an inch higher than the Veilside bumper so less grounding :) The whole thing cost me £300 including the bumper. He has got a really good colour match, I also sprayed the inners of my headlights black but its not too noticable

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great, the chin sits higher than i ever imagened, and it works get with the VS kit that still left on the car ;)

The first picture its on blocks Steve ;) but its only an inch higher than VS

Could you not put a square plate off to one side, EVO style ?

I like the vents ether side too much for that :)

Goes well with the VS skirts I'd say :thumbs:

I'd normally agree with the comments that it's too complicated, but I used to think that of the Bomex front bumper, which I think looks pretty good now. You say "he" has got a good colour match. Who is "he" out of interest?

Glad your happy with the results dude :)

time for the 1st negative: i like it, but dont like the lower part, looks stuck on :)

but then again, as its you, im never gonna like anything you do anyway :p

Yeah I noticed that Hiten ;)

Not my cup of tea mate!!

What type of Do Luck is it? I thought they only did the one type with the big air intake in the middle..!!

H.

Its an early D1 Paul :)

You say "he" has got a good colour match. Who is "he" out of interest?

"He" is my mate Shed. As i said it cost £250 spray and fitting and £50 for the bumper. He had to put 25 hours in to get it right as the bumper was a bit rough. He worked it out after and minus the materials it works out he earned £3.25 an hour, You got to love mates with skills havent you :)