The mkiv Supra Owners Club

YMS 9th June @ Pickering, anyone going?

jamesmark

Going to my first SXOC meet this Sunday. Just noticed yesterday that they were going to be going to YMS in Pickering, then a drive around the Scarborough coast.

Anyone going to YMS? Just had a look at the website and I am fearing that is just a chav event. :( Too many cruz, cruise, cruize clubs going to be there.

Or has anyone been before? I know the Hotrods will interest me.

Give it a go I guess, first outing with SXOC.

Edited by jamesmark (see edit history)

Going with kieren1234, already agreed if it is rubbish that we will just leave.

It's a nice drive if nothing else, I posted up about it last year but there wasn't any interest.

I've driven past when it's been on and there were a lot of chav cars but also quite a nice selection of American stuff so it's probably worth a look once even if you don't go back again the year after.

It's a nice drive if nothing else, I posted up about it last year but there wasn't any interest.

I've driven past when it's been on and there were a lot of chav cars but also quite a nice selection of American stuff so it's probably worth a look once even if you don't go back again the year after.

*pray's for Dodge Challengers to be there* :innocent:

I was just going to say that this seems more like a "marc_p" / "dazzi" style event ;)

I've gone to what?.. Miami GT, Jap meet in Hull and Motoscope. Im getting the feeling you don't like to show your face much. Maybe all that hot air you store inside might land you in trouble away from a computer screen ;)

I've gone to what?.. Miami GT, Jap meet in Hull and Motoscope.

I haven't got a clue, I don't care much either - I just hope you had fun.

Im getting the feeling you don't like to show your face much.

I've shown my face plenty of times or many years, both attending and organising things, I'm just more selective these days.

Maybe all that hot air you store inside might land you in trouble away from a computer screen ;)

Yeah that's right, I'm scared to leave the house because people like you might get me.

I haven't got a clue, I don't care much either - I just hope you had fun.

Haven't got a clue? No surprise there then.

I've shown my face plenty of times or many years, both attending and organising things, I'm just more selective these days.

Sticking to the Yellow Punto 'Cruize/crooze', spiffin!

Yeah that's right, I'm scared to leave the house because people like you might get me.

Great news :)

That's about as funny as a screen door on a submarine.

It wasn't supposed to be funny, the fact you can't recognise that speaks volumes really.

Look up "condescending" when someone is around to read the definition out for you.

It wasn't supposed to be funny, the fact you can't recognise that speaks volumes really.

Look up "condescending" when someone is around to read the definition out for you.

You don't say. How silly of me, I forgot you never laugh.

Search "get a life" and see what it comes up with - you can learn a lot from it ;)