The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much do you think she could be worth

drnas78

I am thinking of selling the sup's mainly cost of running to cars ive has her since 2004 so i no when she goes i will mis sher alot.

Any ideas on prices I should be looking at naturally i'll be looking at the best price possible,

P (97) Facelift version

Car has 53000 miles on clock

Service history

3 owners

Full leathers almost brand new,

Lenzo 18inch alloys (need refurb)

Clifford 950 Intelliguard auto start/Anti hijack/tilt motion warn away etc

Active spoiler

HID & Angel eyes in all rings of both lights

N/A AUTO

Black good condition

Sadily recorded possibly on insurance database as cat D however for some reason not showing recorded on several checks done

Kenwood Touch tilt slide screen dvd Player (optional)

New speakers all round

2 subs/ 3 amps/ speakers (optional as not in car)

for pics see my garage

Thanks

Edited by drnas78 (see edit history)

thats what i was thinking around that mark, im bit gutted as suprashave lost value alot over all bit shocking for such nice cars until this day shape, speed , relaiblity top cars

I think all cars are taking a big knock in value at the moment. The news bulletins on TV yesterday stated that 2nd-hand cars are devaluating at a big rate:rolleyes:

TBH ive thought of selling her befotre when it came to teh crunch i backe dout not cus of the money offered but the effort ive put in her and shes a brilliant runner.

Only problem i have is running two big cars 530d and this with Tax/Mot and insurance bit of empty pocket alot of the time

i dont care what otehr people ay about supra's we all know that they are lovely cars considering they were buil best part of 12+ years ago they still have a very mondern look.

Guest mattsupra

if its a cat b it should not be on the road matey

total scrap if thats the case so i would of thought it would be a cat d (ffs i put b lol)

i want your angel eyes if you decide to sell the car lol

matt

Edited by mattsupra (see edit history)