The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good day to you all

Guest timthetinyhorse

Guest timthetinyhorse

hey,

new here so just saying hi, looking to buy a twin turbo so any advice would be appreciated

cheers

rob

Guest timthetinyhorse
What an excellent moniker.

what is a moniker??????

Just found the buyers guide, looks to be the thing to take along to viewings,

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum

You 'll probably find just about everythig you want 2 know about your supra

I'm in the same boat... looking for a supra ...but Imight have found it...

will keep posting on progress...

make sure you do the same..

hey,

new here so just saying hi, looking to buy a twin turbo so any advice would be appreciated

cheers

rob

Make sure there are some turbos under the bonnet before you hand over the cash!

no the tiny horse is sleeping under the bed in his shoe box at the moment and dont want to wake him to take pics

So if you're tim the tiny horse, that means you're currently asleep under the bed in a shoe box?.. and you're viewing yourself from the third person and typing in your sleep? Very strange, very strange indeed! You could quite possibly be the first horse, of small dimensions or no, to ever own a Supra! :blink: (I've been at the beer).

Guest timthetinyhorse
Make sure there are some turbos under the bonnet before you hand over the cash!

So if you're tim the tiny horse, that means you're currently asleep under the bed in a shoe box?.. and you're viewing yourself from the third person and typing in your sleep? Very strange, very strange indeed! You could quite possibly be the first horse, of small dimensions or no, to ever own a Supra! :blink: (I've been at the beer).

I may be a tiny horse but im also very clever and have two forms, thus my tiny horse form is sleeping under the bed.......

i have linked you a photo of how very tiny the horse form is compared to a football (note that i am very bored at work)

http://www.sportogo.com/images/A%20Mini%20Horse%202.jpg

Guest timthetinyhorse

yeh so am i to be honest ha ha, never mind my name has caused some giggles eh, thats what it was created to do so, works on all the different forums i have used :p

Well i have started trying to save £400 a month to get the cash together for a reasonable TT so wish me luck, it aint easy since buying a house but hell, some sell supras to buy a house i buy a big car after my first house purchase, makes sense in my twisted logic :blink: anyone wants a 54 plate astra in the next few months give me a holla :D

rob