The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Supra for sale... but 3k?

KimberleyAnn

Hey,

There is a black Supra for sale in Brighton. Its a twin turbo auto.

I know some of the history of this Supra, it use to be filp paint, with spinners........i say no more.

Anyway its now for sale, but the guy who owns it doesnt really have a clue, so i dont know if this supra has had it, or he really doesnt know what to sell it for??

The body work is in ok condition as well.

For 3k, surely somethings wrong? But he is so not with it, im not sure!!

Hey,

There is a black Supra for sale in Brighton. Its a twin turbo auto.

I know some of the history of this Supra, it use to be filp paint, with spinners........i say no more.

Anyway its now for sale, but the guy who owns it doesnt really have a clue, so i dont know if this supra has had it, or he really doesnt know what to sell it for??

The body work is in ok condition as well.

For 3k, surely somethings wrong? But he is so not with it, im not sure!!

Anyone selling a car will know roughly what it is worth, simply picking up a auto trader would tell him. Id say its been hammered and is a dog. IMO

Without wanting to sound like a stuck record, this is not out of the ordinary. there will be plenty of TT Supras for this money at the moment, even more when the winter comes, its an old Toyota that is difficult to insure, expensive to maintain and drinks fuel, get a HPI and someone to check it over and offer 2.5K if its ok :)

Guest Angry Koala
It's true, the kind of person who can insure and run a supra is likely to buy something a bit more modern.

I choose to drive a Supra as well.

What modern car can I get for the same money? A 2005 Fiesta 1.25? Oooooooh mama, hot damn I want one!! Feel the power.....

FLIRT ALERT

What's wrong with saying there nice shades, they are, it's not being flirty :search:

Now if I was to say that I think she is stunning then yes I would be flirting.......................ahh crap........erm.........erm.........oh look at the time...........

I am the same as you guys, I have always wanted a supra and I plan to keep running one as long as I can.

I was just saying most of the people I know with larger engined cars always tend to have new BMW's or mercs etc.

At that sort of price it's worth a look at least. Could well be a ropey one but quite a few people have picked up genuinely good cars for similar money in the last year. If you're not too clued up on the TT's I'm sure a local member will take a look at it for you.