The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A "just about finshed" photo

Matt H

All but there now. Needs the mesh adding in the vents then a good vallet and polished. So chuffed when i went down today to inspect. over the moon, unfortuneatly my camera skills appear to be naff and litterally all my shots are out of focus :(

The only half decent one is the one that Albert took, and unfortuneatly i'm in it! the photo doesnt do it justice though, the colour is so vibrant in the flesh.

Anyway, my new aerotop :love:

(i'll get some proper photos when she is completely finshed)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh!!

Zips down, tissues out.......;) I hope after all the time, effort and money.........you'll be looking after this one mate!

Very impressed....but I wouldn't want that fat guy leaning on it!!

H.

Cheers mate! i hope so, couldnt go through it again!

So what did you actually have done a full respray? looks sexy man.

Storys is here mate, pretty much the whole car mate after my crash :(

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136560&highlight=project+revival

Looks stunning Matt And nice to see some wheels that fill the arches this time round , She's going to look even better with the roof off. Got to be one of the best in the club now , It gives off a USA vibe to me If you no what i mean.

cheers mate ;) yeah the wheels really finish it off, got some pics of the roof off but its out of focus unfortuneatly :(

jesus christ mate thats a bloody lot of work youve done and i bow to you its brilliant

Cheers mate ;) not for the faint of heart though, its been a pain staking 6 months..... but seeing her today, makes it all seem worth while :)

That looks the nuts mate:thumbs: well done

Cheers mate ;)

Is it lighter than last time? It looks great in that pic, look forward to seeing more. :D

You must be well chuffed.

Yeah its a different colour mate. I wanted a more orange colour so I decided in the end to go for a different HoK paint and i dont regret it one bit. this colour is much better than the old one. love the way the light refracts off the Kandy to give it the toned look :)

Wish i could have posted more! I'm appaled at how bad my camera skills are! lol

Nice one Matt Pleased for you buddy :) So do i need to bring my sunglass's to Mascrat on Monday? :D

Doubt it will be there on Monday, but if it is bring the sun tan lotion too...

oh and maybe some sticks to fend the ladies off!! :p

gotta say well done mate, looks the dogs danglies. million times better than your old one :cool:

CHeers mate. Totally agree :) this crash might have been a blessing in deguise.. well as long as i dont look at my bank balance!! lol :D

thats stunning....

Cheers mate ;)

Thats looking good, so much better with proper wheels, looks like the suspension has settled nicely since the last pic aswell, have you took it home now?

yeah, according to Albert the last pic was taken with the other wheels on the other side so i think it was tilted which made it look higher than it is.. thank god! sits perfectly now all the wheels are on :)

No its gettting transported up thurs / fri, still need to have HSR look over it now its finished mechanical wise and then get it registered at the DVLA station in manc ;)