The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Never give up! Dan4 still going!

The Raven

I have to post this as im shocked at his never say die spirit in looking after his car.

I meet him when i poped into the Merc garage where he works. Needless to say from then he he looked after my motor even staying till some ungodly hour on a Sat night as he didnt want to leave my car where someone might hurt it.

Dan then decided to put in a big single. Once again he made up his mind to carry this all out himself. A few issues with parts and he was away. Then gearbox issues so dan fixes it outside his house in the rain! more work and he has it back and working. Not to sure what happend after that i think there where more issues with it making him fix it again. Finally he went to get it tuned only to find more issues. This Weekend he was due out but having been working on his car all day from 8 till 6 he didnt make it. Sunday he was back at it again.

I know he dont get online much but i felt his story had to be told. The guy simply wont be stopped no matter the cost. By now hes not far away from having it running at what he wants and in perfect working order.

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

Heres to Thanets 2nd big single!

He is a paid mem here Dan4 search the name, like i said he cant get online much, but i thought the story needed telling.

and in the middle of that story managed to get a second decat posted to me :p, i feel for him with the supe and all, i had similar probs with my mini, you just gota keep plodding along;), he seems to know what he is doing, he will get there:d

and in the middle of that story managed to get a second decat posted to me :p, i feel for him with the supe and all, i had similar probs with my mini, you just gota keep plodding along;), he seems to know what he is doing, he will get there:d

Just to prove me wrong!!!

The guy knows his stuff mines been running better than ever since hes been doing all my work. I dont think he has seen this or he would have posted in it. :p

Thanks guys its been a tough year so far but hopefully i have just finished it and wont be off the road again until winter :)

Really dont get a lot of time to get on here at the mo which is a shame, i also recently recieved a warning for advertising in my signature which i thought was very petty and it also pushed me away from the club a little. But one person will not put me off :p:p:p

As you took the time to post i felt i had to contribute a post of my own and while my radiator is draining took some pics....

im always here to help anyone(thats not advertising!), the raven has my number if i dont reply to a pm

Edited by dan4 (see edit history)