The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus Gs300 alloys

drnas78

I have a set, they are lovely.

I know of a few other people with sets too, they aren't quite as lovely as mine.

lol :D Yours are rather nice! I must get mind refurb'd soon anyway here's a picture of mine not so lovely ones :)

and another one of them on the move

no one selling a set of these alloys then, used be fine to

Unfortunately they are very much sought after alloys, both by Supra owners and GS/Aristo owners. And they are no longer manufactured.

Made by Borbet for TTE. I think they were called Grandstands.

Very nice wheels imho.

Mike

are u thinking of selling them ? also what is the correct name and sizes for them

Ah no, sorry, I'm not selling.

They are just generally known as MK1 Lexus GS300 Sport alloys but you want the optional wider rear - 8½ fronts, 10" rear.

18 x 8½'' fronts (Part #: LPZ439-S0670-ZM) used to be £176.88 +VAT each (£207.83)

18 x 10" rears (Part #: LAM287-81000) used to be £342.94 +VAT each (£402.95)

Wheelnuts and hubcaps with a Lexus logo on are included, you can order TTE centres from TTE in Germany - part number AM27533, about 80 Euros when I got mine.

Florian Bachus

Email: [email protected]

http://www.tte.de

Or:

TOYOTA Motorsport GmbH

Toyota Allee 7

50858 Köln

Germany

Phone: +49 (0)-2234-1823-0

Fax: +49 (0)-2234-1823-32

eMail: [email protected]

The wheels come in 2 finishes, a painted grey / silver and diamond polished, I'm not sure which the part numbers above are for but the TTE centres are diamond finish.

At todays prices it can work out cheaper to buy a GS300 Sport with the optional rears on and then resell it with your old wheels on :)

hmmm ill go and investigate there was an add 2 weeks ago on ebay were the man was selling four 8" and two 10" but i think the 10" were scraped so he was kinda giving them away i was gona pm him would he sell two 8" but it said in the add he wasnt splitting :(

Oh good god. Sorry, it's too painful to see all that effort typing go to waste. I have to quote you Michael.

They are just generally known as MK1 Lexus GS300 Sport alloys but you want the optional wider rear - 8½ fronts, 10" rear.

18 x 8½'' fronts (Part #: LPZ439-S0670-ZM) used to be £176.88 +VAT each (£207.83)

18 x 10" rears (Part #: LAM287-81000) used to be £342.94 +VAT each (£402.95)

Wheelnuts and hubcaps with a Lexus logo on are included, you can order TTE centres from TTE in Germany - part number AM27533, about 80 Euros when I got mine.

Florian Bachus

Email: [email protected]

http://www.tte.de

Or:

TOYOTA Motorsport GmbH

Toyota Allee 7

50858 Köln

Germany

Phone: +49 (0)-2234-1823-0

Fax: +49 (0)-2234-1823-32

eMail: [email protected]

The wheels come in 2 finishes, a painted grey / silver and diamond polished, I'm not sure which the part numbers above are for but the TTE centres are diamond finish.

At todays prices it can work out cheaper to buy a GS300 Sport with the optional rears on and then resell it with your old wheels on :)