The mkiv Supra Owners Club

shes got to go

123tom123tom

dude, this is around £2k too cheap in my eyes.

low mileage, BPU TT should be knocking on the door of £7,500. If it was manual obviously more, but still looks great.

(put the price up, if people see it so cheap they might think somethings wrong with it ;) )

dude, this is around £2k too cheap in my eyes.

low mileage, BPU TT should be knocking on the door of £7,500. If it was manual obviously more, but still looks great.

(put the price up, if people see it so cheap they might think somethings wrong with it ;) )

it is more of a got to sell as i am moving and my job in the housing trade is looking a bit bad at the minute, just cant afford to run (might be loosing Job) gutted, trust me

also the wheels could do with a refurb, no scuffs but flaking, got quoted 130 quid for all 4 doing...

Edited by 123tom123tom (see edit history)

What are you using to trim the 550cc injectors?

dont know that much about how things work but what you mean trim the 550's
I mean that 550cc injectors are larger than the stock j-spec ECU is setup to handle. So I was asking what you've had to done to stop them from over-fuelling.

I mean that 550cc injectors are larger than the stock j-spec ECU is setup to handle. So I was asking what you've had to done to stop them from over-fuelling.

Is my eyesight fading or is that an afr of 11 at idle ?

Your eyes are correct, looks like nothing is being used to trim them 550's.