lambo doors on a supra?!?!

L33

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No1BR had them, they got alot of attention.

some others have had them, personally not for me, but they can look ok on a show car.

There is a super car with similar style doors which kind of come out and roll over the front wing to stand vertical...now id like them!

Koninsegg ;) and yes I like them.

Has been done, have you thought about the problems of getting out if you rolled it ??

They are tacky IMO, belong on a Lambro

They go out before they go up.

Oh hell no (from a technical POV, not a styling one... see search :)

To qualify my comment, have you felt how heavy a supra door is.. changing to a lambo style makes the door from sloppy...and I don't care what people say about 'THEIR' kit, I've yet to see a door that isn't wobbly or looks like it is about to blow off (IMHO)

u can open them a bit and if really in need could squeeze out! i know some people have problems with the doors but thats the ebay cheap kits! the ones from lsd are around 1K! thing is with my paint id like to think of my car as more of a show car so would suit? im in 2 mind weather to do engine work or cosmetic. i have 9 ponts and i dont really want to encourage myself to loose my liscence but having a good bhp is a good braggin right, but no one can see bhp unless u drag is which i dont, just park at shows! ive always wanted them since a kid, and my mate has them on his 206 and really make the car!

u can open them a bit and if really in need could squeeze out! i know some people have problems with the doors but thats the ebay cheap kits! the ones from lsd are around 1K! thing is with my paint id like to think of my car as more of a show car so would suit? im in 2 mind weather to do engine work or cosmetic. i have 9 ponts and i dont really want to encourage myself to loose my liscence but having a good bhp is a good braggin right, but no one can see bhp unless u drag is which i dont, just park at shows! ive always wanted them since a kid, and my mate has them on his 206 and really make the car!

Cheap, expensive... still all do the same thing.

BHP bragging rights? where? most people don't even know what they mean...

Your car, so do as you wish, but you now have an informed view....

so you can open them when you are upside down far enough to get out, I dont think so ?

Yup, I have them on the civic and you can easily get out without lifting them up.

To qualify my comment, have you felt how heavy a supra door is.. changing to a lambo style makes the door from sloppy...and I don't care what people say about 'THEIR' kit, I've yet to see a door that isn't wobbly or looks like it is about to blow off (IMHO)

:yeahthat: I have them on the civic and they are quality LSD one's but they do wobble if it's windy.

If you use the supra everyday I would recommend that you don't get them as they are a pain in the arse after the first couple of week's novelty has worn off.

It seems like the IDEA of lambo doors is much more appealing than the ACTUALITY of them. I like the idea of them, on the right car they look good, and in tight car parks they could be useful, but I don't think I could ever actually fit them to my car.

It seems like the IDEA of lambo doors is much more appealing than the ACTUALITY of them. I like the idea of them, on the right car they look good, and in tight car parks they could be useful, but I don't think I could ever actually fit them to my car.

:yeahthat: The idea of lambo doors was good, until I got lambo doors :(

i know some people have problems with the doors but thats the ebay cheap kits! the ones from lsd are around 1K!

That is cheap - iirc proper kits were setting you back about 2k

All I can ask is why? Each to their own and all that but why would you want them, the oem doors are ridiculously heavy - I have the carbon fibre ones and their still heavy the kits are always crap as their not meant to be on the car

i just like the look of them! a car with lambos always gets the looks at shows! im getting a mixed signal here and im really confused what to do! i have money burning in my pcket and need to decide engine or cosmetic soon b4 i go nuts :D