The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HI Everyone

Guest brownie

Guest brownie

Hey people... Well Ive just had my first driv in a non turbo auto supra and i love it.. Ive had an MR2 turbo before and just recently sold a GT4 so im well up on toyotas.. I must admit my first drive of the supra was brilliant.. I loved everyminute of it.. and now ive got the bug..

Someone i know asked me to sell their supra (the one i drove) and i must admit now i want a twin turbo to see hw she compares to what ive had before..

So i hope to sell the auto on here soon and then start on the look out for a nice twin turbo...

The only thing concerning me is the auto box on a TT.. id love a manual really but the price difference is huge.. are they much differnt to drive??

I had an auto more than happy with it. But now like to do track driving and being single turbo now prefer a manual. Like chalk and cheese really.

Auto is good if it is going to be a daily driver. Best thing to do is test drive both and make up your own mind

:welcome: to the club matey

I also hear the auto transmission are fantastic on the Supra??? although i opted for the 6 speed manual option myself which is not the smoothest transmissions i've ever used but i love the chunky feel of the 6 speed box,and it's ability to handle big BHP.

Have Fun :thumbs:

Hi and welcome, the auto's a great box, would highly recommend it, piss of p!ss around town, and then find an open road and just hammer the power on, very smooth box;)

Had a celica auto years ago and the box was pants, nothing like the supra:d