The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra chat room!!!

The Raven

We have access to some rather nice flash chat software which I installed way back in 2005, after several previously less than popular attempts to have a club chat room, including an IRC based one.

After the initial popularity of it people soon lost interest, and various threads like this, this, this, and this, started poping up. Eventually the question was asked if anyone ever used it anymore, and as a result it was decided to remove it.

Then I added a chat box, a mini chat room that was at the top of the main forum page, but that was removed for technical reasons and because it still wasn't being used much.

If people really want a chat room then I can put the flash one back in. It integrates with the forum properly therefore ensuring only members can access it and requiring the minimal of setup regarding moderator permissions, but as it stands I would need some convincing that it would actually get used before I devote any time to reinstalling it.