The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's she worth?

AlexM

The time has come to sell my first Supra :(, I would appreciate some help with valuing her as I'm really not sure what a fair asking price is. Toad Ai606 alarm fitted, two fobs & two keys. Speedo is converted to MPH but Odometer is not, ~62,000 miles on the clock. Limiter still in place (tested). She's a N/A 5 speed manual.

1995 N-Reg. I'm the second UK owner, registered August 2002 and previous owner had it until January this year. Tax until Jan 09, MOT until Dec 08.

External:

Stillen front bumper, and what I -think- are Bomex skirts & spats. I'm not convinced they're fitted as well as possible (Stillen definitely isn't) and probably worth having it locked at. I believe it's been resprayed in pearl white but have no evidence either way. There is rust along the bottom of both doors, which should be relatively easy to get sorted out, and the typical rust spot on the boot (pictured). Rear right light lens has what looks like internal stress marks (pictured) and could do with changing. DARE motorsports 18" rims, slight curbing (again, pictured) and slight bubbling on the centre - not sure what exact rims they are, couldn't find them on the DARE website.

Internal:

Good condition inside, black carpet (!), slight mark in passenger footwell. Original Supra mats, little bit tatty though.

Mechanical:

Runs perfectly, only modification I can find is an HKS mushroom filter. There is some noise from the thrust bearing now and then, but not experienced any clutch slipping - I have a SPEC stage 1 clutch ready to go in there but never had it fitted. There is some rattling now and then when starting the car/moving off, sounds very light and tinny like some shielding but I haven't managed to find the culprit. I have NO service history, just a few previous MOTs and the previous owners purchase receipt, it could do with a service - never got around to it (got all the parts but will use them on my next one ;)).

Pictures are here

Thanks for your time :p.

Edited by AlexM (see edit history)