The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolney Meet - Saturday 24th April 2004

Branners

copied from JapUKMeets

18-4 added directions and links to maps

The meeting place is a pub called the Bolney Stage and Oakroom Restaurant and its at London Rd, Bolney, West Sussex, RH17 5RL.

Bolney is just off the A23, if coming round the M25 go to Junction 7 and turn on to the m23 towards Brighton, then when the M23 finishes follow the A23 towards Brighton and look for signs for Bolney. The pub is easy to find as its on the road in to Bolney.

The event starts at about 11.30am, and the usual disclaimer applies, you are responsible for your own actions at all times, expect a police presence and if you misbehave then you only have yourself to blame when you get fuzzed!!

this is a link to a large scale map

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=526476&y=123835&z=6&sv=526476,123835&st=4&tl=~&bi=~&lu=N&ar=y

and this is a zoomed in map

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=526476&y=123835&z=2&sv=526476,123835&st=4&ar=Y

SATURDAY 24th APRIL.

As with previous years, we will have exclusive use of the pub. The meet will start from 11.30am, NO SOONER. Also, please drive sensibly on the day - the police WILL be notified of the event and WILL drive through to check up on us. If everyones as sensible as they've been the past couple of years, we'll have no issues.

I am currently trying to arrange for Jap Performance Mag to attend - so that they can do a feature.

I also have something else in the pipeline .... details of which i'll post up soon.

As you may have seen in another thread, the carpark will be unavailable to most of us this year, because we are asking each Owners Club to vote for their favourite CUSTOMER OWNED car. Hopefully we'll get top examples from each Owners Club ... which everyone can see in the car park. This means everyone else will need to park on the road or the grass verges (you all should know what it's about by now ).

As we're doing this "executive" area for the most voted for cars, i will need a representative from each Owners Club to run the polls for me. The winning car on each poll MUST be contactable by email - and i'll need the email address. I will then be in discussion with the owner of each car voted into the carpark so that we can arrange things. If the voted for cars cannot make it, backup cars must be available to step in. The representative from each club will also need to keep me updated as to how many cars to expect from their club ... as i'll be running a spreadsheet to gauge the size of the meet - so i can keep the landlord updated on numbers, etc (as well as Jap Performance Mag).

Food will be along the same lines as last year ... with discount prices.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible ... let's try and get as many cars there as we can (and beat the 500+ from previous years).

I'd like to point out that traders are more than welcome to bring their cars along (we'd love to see them), they just won't be able to park in the carpark.

REMEMBER THIS IS STRICTLY JAP CARS ONLY.

See you there !

Daz

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok from anywhere north of M25 it is down the M23 a bit, from bournemouth and southampton simply take A3 or A4 not sure which one and it gets u all way there (bad news speed cameras on route!!!). Im not 100% sure where it is but i been there for work. It called Bolney village near crawley, near gatwick. hows that :D