The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does the amount of owners matter when buying a mkiv?????

Guest cordell

I would be more interested in a full service history and general condition, however Supras are cheap to buy now so going forward I see more owners buying them and then finding out they are not cheap to look after so missing services and maintanence, then selling on, so again FSH for me along with an inspection on a higher value car by someone who knows what they are looking for

Guest cordell

i have been and viewed the car, it was very fast and strong, i didnt drive it, the paintwork is rough, like quite bad ,although recentley sprayed? he has been through 3 previous engines, and only runs it at 1.4 bar with 600hp, not 750, any thoughts please??

Guest cordell

TDI did all the work. i have seen every recipt including dyno plots, which again were done at TDI. the paint work hasnt had any of the panels off for the respray unfortunatley, what you think?

The cars performance is amazing with 11 second 1/4 no problem the car tops out at 208 MPH 0-60 time is just over 3 seconds and 30-100 time is under 10 seconds if you can keep it arse on the tarmac

Bold claims, any proof? Or is he just guessing.

I woudl not trust him as far as I could through him, and that's not very far.

He drives like a tw@t too there is a reason why it has had engines replaced and rebuilds done, so what state is the engine going to be in at the moment?

The way supra prices are at the moment for £16k I woudl expect it to be mint and not have bad paint work.

I personally woudl not buy it.