The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beware: Newbie!!

Guest mrlee_1979

Guest mrlee_1979

Hi all,

I'm just starting learn about the facinating world of jap cars and just love a good looking supra! Is it true that electric blue ones are faster?

I also know what a targa is.

Lee

*goes of to play with his profile settings... *

Edited by mrlee_1979
cant sepll (see edit history)

Guest adam b

wait untill you guys see my colour its truly fast lambo gio yellow i will post pics soon just had full v/s kit with hand made arches back and front full respray and keron (extream performance)is gonna make me a happy chapie cos he,s taking my old n/a out and replacing it with a lovly tt ingine:eyebrows: oooo yerrrrrrrr carnt wait to get to the club meets ....this is my fist supra:)

hi mate, as said, silvers definitely faster :)

red ones absorb light to become pink, kinda like michael jackson with a bottle of bleach

black ones spend way too much time sitting in garages being homes for rats etc

orange ones are always fat/widebodied

anything else is just poo poo

Guest adam b

silver is ok lol but its a bit old if your car is fast it needs to look it ??????? supra,s are to nice to have plain coluers

Welcome! :D Oh and I'll think you'll find black is fastest. Black absorbs the heat from the sun. The sun produces light, black supra absorbs light, which means black supra can travel at the speed of light, black is light years ahead. Paint it BLACK! :ok: