The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear Headlight Lenses

suprattgaz

Guys and Gals,

To make it clear (sorry for the pun!) I have none of these lenses left. I was allowed a GB early part of this year and that was it. Not sure on the status with Mods on doing another one, but I doubt it. I need to do a whole heap of trader stuff, and I am only a normal member of public who happened to create a couple of plastic moulds for myself, and offered them to a few select people for sale.

Thanks for your interest, and if I am allowed another run I'm sure you will be the first lot to hear! ;)

Alternatively anyone want the moulds to take this project forward they are sat in my garage in a box! Make me an offer...

Regards,

Gary

Would that allow me to do GB's?

id assume you could do a batch, then just sell on a pre-order basis i guess.... but its a possibility. have a word with the mods and see whats the best solution, seems to be a tad bit of interest around at the mo. i know i need a set, bmxlew needs a set, and a few others i've seen around...

may be worth it....

id assume you could do a batch, then just sell on a pre-order basis i guess.... but its a possibility. have a word with the mods and see whats the best solution, seems to be a tad bit of interest around at the mo. i know i need a set, bmxlew needs a set, and a few others i've seen around...

may be worth it....

Repost (on my side hahaha)..

I'd be interested in a set purely for track use to save the UK lights.

i was bout to say the same. not his fault from what i've read - personal circumstances mean he hasnt been able to give the level of service he used to. from what i understand he isnt taking on any work at the moment.

seems silly to say no to one guy who may be willing to do this, when john clearly hasnt the time? theres clearly a demand building for these, and with new members adding all the time i dont see it being a problem. i doubt jophn has a problem with it, from what i can tell hes a very decent and understanding chap. plus he hasnt materialised with the goods yet has he :search:

i was bout to say the same. not his fault from what i've read - personal circumstances mean he hasnt been able to give the level of service he used to. from what i understand he isnt taking on any work at the moment.

seems silly to say no to one guy who may be willing to do this, when john clearly hasnt the time? theres clearly a demand building for these, and with new members adding all the time i dont see it being a problem. i doubt jophn has a problem with it, from what i can tell hes a very decent and understanding chap. plus he hasnt materialised with the goods yet has he :search:

There were two group buys on these last year IIRC, so the club allowed a degree of flexibility at the time.

Regardless of wether there is a demand for these or not, traders pay for the right to sell on this forum. I will contact Jon and discuss this with him, however, until then there will be no sales.