The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jurgen Does It Again

Supradan

About 2 months ago i decided that i wanted to upgrade from a pre facelift 94 TT Auto to a facelift 6speed TT.

I put my car up for sale in the classified section of this forum and sat back expecting a long wait to sell,within a couple of hours i had someone very interested in my car and we discussed the details of the sale.Unfortunatley we couldnt agree on a few small points and the sale fell through:( this was gutting for me as i had found a black 97 tt 6speed (the one paul whiffen has for sale) and it was only 2 miles away:cry:

To be honest at this point i had pretty much given in to keeping mine but the very next day i recieved a pm from joop aka gareth about buying my car.Everthing was going great until i asked where he was.........Im in australia......Ahhh that could be a problem, so in steps jurgen who brokers the whole deal including picking up my car and storing it for gareth.

i now have enough money to get my dream car so where do i start looking ???? Only one place really JM IMPORTS

I contacted jurgen with a car spec and my budget and we set to work finding my dream car

After bidding for a few cars and missing them by 700 to 800 it was clear i would have to raise my budget so we uppped it by 1000 and set about searching the auctions.It took a couple of weeks but finally we found the car, a Mint 96 White facelift 6 speed TT witha grand total of 75000km ,it was an auction grade 4 and looked perfect.

Jurgen contacted his agent i japan and the car checked out as a very clean example so we said we would try for that one as it was going throught the auctions last night.

After having a very distracted night shift hehe i managed to get to sleep at 6am this morning only to have the bloody dogs wake me up at 10am so decided to have a coffee then try and get back to sleep..........Then the phone rang and it was jurgen to tell me that the car didnt reach the reserve but we were the highest bidder so the agent went back to the dealer to see how much more was needed to secure car,unfortunatley the reserve was over the max budget i had given jurgen....at this point my heart sunk.......Then jurgen tells me that his agent wavered his fee so i could have the car,i was exstatic that a) the car was mine and b) someone i had never met and didnt know me from adam would do something like that.

I would just like to say that if you want to put your money in the safest hands to find you a car then Jurgen is your man.

A Big Thankyou To JM IMPORTS from me and now i have the agonising 3mth wait for it to get here but im sure it will be worth the wait:):):) Here is a small pic i will post up more as soon as i get them

imagesf.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats mate and you should have it for the end of the summer.

I suppose thats going to be 2 white Supras in my way on the convoys:lol:

That looks a very nice example you have got, the long long long long long long long long long long wait starts.:innocent:

BIG UP THE POLO:p

Do you mind Pming the total cost including alarm and all fees. This is my next target, might be a year or 2 away thou;)

I await more :Pics:

About 2 months ago i decided that i wanted to upgrade from a pre facelift 94 TT Auto to a facelift 6speed TT.

I put my car up for sale in the classified section of this forum and sat back expecting a long wait to sell,within a couple of hours i had someone very interested in my car and we discussed the details of the sale.Unfortunatley we couldnt agree on a few small points and the sale fell through:( this was gutting for me as i had found a black 97 tt 6speed (the one paul whiffen has for sale) and it was only 2 miles away:cry:

To be honest at this point i had pretty much given in to keeping mine but the very next day i recieved a pm from joop aka gareth about buying my car.Everthing was going great until i asked where he was.........Im in australia......Ahhh that could be a problem, so in steps jurgen who brokers the whole deal including picking up my car and storing it for gareth.

i now have enough money to get my dream car so where do i start looking ???? Only one place really JM IMPORTS

I contacted jurgen with a car spec and my budget and we set to work finding my dream car

After bidding for a few cars and missing them by 700 to 800 it was clear i would have to raise my budget so we uppped it by 1000 and set about searching the auctions.It took a couple of weeks but finally we found the car, a Mint 96 White facelift 6 speed TT witha grand total of 75000km ,it was an auction grade 4 and looked perfect.

Jurgen contacted his agent i japan and the car checked out as a very clean example so we said we would try for that one as it was going throught the auctions last night.

After having a very distracted night shift hehe i managed to get to sleep at 6am this morning only to have the bloody dogs wake me up at 10am so decided to have a coffee then try and get back to sleep..........Then the phone rang and it was jurgen to tell me that the car didnt reach the reserve but we were the highest bidder so the agent went back to the dealer to see how much more was needed to secure car,unfortunatley the reserve was over the max budget i had given jurgen....at this point my heart sunk.......Then jurgen tells me that his agent wavered his fee so i could have the car,i was exstatic that a) the car was mine and b) someone i had never met and didnt know me from adam would do something like that.

I would just like to say that if you want to put your money in the safest hands to find you a car then Jurgen is your man.

A Big Thankyou To JM IMPORTS from me and now i have the agonising 3mth wait for it to get here but im sure it will be worth the wait:):):) Here is a small pic i will post up more as soon as i get them

Glad you are happy with your Supe! Good job Jurgen! :D

The wait will be LONG but trust me, it's worth it. Jurgen gets the best cars. White is growing on me all the time :)

Too right aswell lol...;) :D