The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel Wizard Refurbishing - Anyone used them?

ManwithSupra

They are based in Southamption

I am dropping my car into them on sat for my wheels to be refurbished :)

As some of you know i have the Original Axis Hiro's (not copys) and some dreaded corrosion has occured and the paint is now starting to lift - Which is a pain.

I am having the whole wheel stripped the Lip and Dish Polished to a mirror shine and the spokes done in the same colour as the car.

If no one has has any dealings with them then i will show a before and after of the work and be a test pilot.

With regards to a mirror finish what do you reccomened that i use to stop corrosion on the lip and dish?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok got my car back this morning, with the refurbed wheels....

hmmmm they have done a ok job they did not mirror polish the lip and dish which i am a little miffed by (they have buffed it and it looks good but its not a mirror shine, its slighty matt) but from the state they were in and they were in a very very bad state they look back to standard :)

I did take some pics of the before the refurb ... but i cant seem to find them anywhere :( however i will post some pics of their work in a few mins....pic added

It cost £70 a wheel which i think is pushing it a little concidering its not exactly what i asked for but hey.... i can always polish the lip and dish myself :)

DSC04344.jpg

Edited by ManwithSupra
pics added (see edit history)