The mkiv Supra Owners Club

beep beep here i come

MizTheWiz

OK this is a bit of a strange one. my horn keeps going off when driving and its doing my head in. Always seems to happen at the worst time and I'm fed up with getting the finger lol. i could be sat at lights and "beep" doing 60 on duel carriageway "beep" move or not move wheel "beep" I have put testers on the circuit checked for loose connections but still "Beep ferkin "beep" lol.....

Any ideas :search:

OK this is a bit of a strange one. my horn keeps going off when driving and its doing my head in. Always seems to happen at the worst time and I'm fed up with getting the finger lol. i could be sat at lights and "beep" doing 60 on duel carriageway "beep" move or not move wheel "beep" I have put testers on the circuit checked for loose connections but still "Beep ferkin "beep" lol.....

Any ideas :search:

yeah i hate it when you pass a goregous young lady in a short skirt and the horn just accidently goes off! wierd hey! need to get that fixed...... maybe a castration would be the fix :D

I remeber a guy who's mate's wired his horn to his brakes while he was out, now that was funny, think it was on you tube.

brilliant!!

be ace if you could wire it to one indicator, so that it beeped every time you signalled right for instance lol.

yeah i hate it when you pass a goregous young lady in a short skirt and the horn just accidently goes off! wierd hey! need to get that fixed...... maybe a castration would be the fix :D

I had that today as a matter of fact! I was going to see my new employer and i pulled up behind 4 youngs ladies in a polo i think it was.

The driver was very lovely looking young blonde as i could see her face in her rear view...:D

It was quite good because at least every couple of seconds, she kept looking at me...:D

So when the lights went green, i had to show them what a Supra could do! Mind you, she wasnt hanging about either!

I think she tried to get level with me at another set of traffic lights but, she got stuck behind another car lol...:D :rolleyes:

lol thanks for the good advice. like the idea it going of near the young ladies but it just seems to do it to big ugly looking blokes not good lol. have disconnected now till weekend or a dry spell whichever comes first...... driving home last night about 11.30 and beeping a police car was the last straw lol they just waved back phew......