PDA

View Full Version : Ringwood Meet?

juanchan
28-05-08, 23:51
Would there be any interest in a Ringwood meet, as per the few we had last summer down at St Leonards?

A lot of my weekends are getting pretty busy for the summer, so these relaxed evenings are the way forwards I reckon ;) :d

I'll put some dates forward in case anyone is interested...

Monday/Tuesday 2nd/3rd June or
Monday/Tuesday 9th/10th June would be ok with me.

Thoughts please :d

ivan
28-05-08, 23:53
Why the heck not. :)
Any of those would be OK for me.

MRX
29-05-08, 08:03
I should be able to make those.

Whitesupraboy2
29-05-08, 08:44
It depends when im on call, though im on holiday for last 2 weeks of June so they are out, but yep I reckon a couple over the summer would be good!... I think ive decided to keep the car, although people keep coming out the woodwork now asking to see it.... (after I have reinsured :( )

b'have
29-05-08, 09:30
Yes, any Tues would be good for me. Remember its biker night at Poole quay, so hundereds of superbikes pass this place within a couple of hours. :)

AndyT
29-05-08, 09:39
Not until after 25th I'm afraid Richie. Fine for a couple or three months after that. :d

Edit :- Don't forget to put it into the South Coast Group mate.

juanchan
29-05-08, 11:11
I'm sure we'll have another in July and August, Andy :d I'll mention it in the SC group too.

Be good to see the new paintjob as well James :cool:

If we're going for Tuesdays, would everyone prefer the 3rd or the 10th for this month?

ivan
29-05-08, 18:27
Asap. :)

juanchan
29-05-08, 20:54
The 3rd is it then :d

No Ewen? Jive? JohnK? Simbasupra?

dangerous brain
29-05-08, 22:30
Is an aristo welcome?

juanchan
30-05-08, 00:41
Is an aristo welcome?

You could turn up on a camel if you fancy :d

The more the merrier - my mate followed me and JohnK down in his octavia once last summer, so an Aristo is more than welcome!

ivan
30-05-08, 00:45
Is an aristo welcome?

Damn right. It'll be good to see you again DB. :D

dangerous brain
30-05-08, 15:06
What sort of time are we talking about here? I work til half eight on tuesdays but can knock off at half six.

juanchan
30-05-08, 16:54
I think we met at about 8 last year.

JohnK's told me he's away as of next week for a fortnight, so he won't be making it.

JamieP
30-05-08, 17:02
Yes, any Tues would be good for me. Remember its biker night at Poole quay, so hundereds of superbikes pass this place within a couple of hours. :)

sounds good, whats the postcode of the meet, ill see how far it is from me:)

b'have
30-05-08, 17:04
sounds good, whats the postcode of the meet, ill see how far it is from me:)

I'm bh24 *qj and its just up the road from me. Be good to see you J :)

dangerous brain
30-05-08, 23:56
OK I see a couple of hours off the toil this tuesday. Have the bike nights started as I want to show a few 600CC imps a clean set of heels :D

MRX
01-06-08, 10:04
Where abouts in St.Leonards is the meet?

AndyT
01-06-08, 10:09
St Leonards Hotel bud. A31. The turn into the hotel is about 5 yards past a roundabout. Can't miss it.

185 Ringwood Rd, St. Leonards, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 2NP

MRX
01-06-08, 10:15
Thanks

simbasupra
01-06-08, 10:49
The 3rd is it then :d

I'll be there for my first meet.:d

PM me about where you want to meet up for the mini convoy.:)

ivan
01-06-08, 16:52
Met another local Supe owner's son today at a CanAm meet in Poole (sorry, I'm rubbish with names).

He rang his dad - they'll try to be there Tuesday.

MRX
01-06-08, 19:23
Gave the car a quick clean this afternoon :) no mocking the stripes, they wont come off with hot soapy water :(

ivan
03-06-08, 00:52
Might just have to wash the car after all this rain washes even more of my wall dust onto her. :(

dangerous brain
03-06-08, 07:30
Thats me out if the weather stays like this all day :(

MRX
03-06-08, 07:44
Just checked forecast and it should brighten up this afternoon.

simbasupra
03-06-08, 17:06
is it still on tonight?

MRX
03-06-08, 18:10
I'm up for it if everyone else is....

JamieP
03-06-08, 18:13
Pissing down here so i wont be making the journey.:)

Whitesupraboy2
03-06-08, 18:26
No go here. Ive been paged so currently at home working :(

juanchan
03-06-08, 18:56
I'm up for it still. The roads may be a little wet but it's stopped raining here.

ivan
04-06-08, 00:10
T'was a good evening, thanks guys. :)

juanchan
04-06-08, 00:29
Yep, was indeed. Just realised I didn't introduce my mate to anyone though :rolleyes: He's a nice guy - lives in my building with his gf. I'm sure we'll persuade to get a Supe over a bike as well Ken :d

Good to meet MRX and Simbasupra too! Same time next month then? First Tuesday?

MRX
04-06-08, 09:12
Good to meet you guys last night! Looking forward to seeing those wheels on the motor Simba, they looked amazing! what sizes did you get?

First Tuesday of the month sounds good to me.

b'have
04-06-08, 10:05
Great to catch up and meet some new faces. Sorry couldn't stay too long. First Tuesday next month?

ivan
04-06-08, 12:26
Great to catch up and meet some new faces. Sorry couldn't stay too long. First Tuesday next month?

:thumbs:

Gerry
04-06-08, 12:32
Sorry to have missed this...

Tuesdays are not good for me, but if I can escape one night I'll pop down.

Cheers
G

simbasupra
04-06-08, 16:20
Good to meet MRX and Simbasupra too! Same time next month then? First Tuesday? Nice to meet you too:d. I can be free most nights so not fussed.

Good to meet you guys last night! Looking forward to seeing those wheels on the motor Simba, they looked amazing! what sizes did you get?

Thanks they're 18x8.5" front 18x9.5" rear, will be on by the next meet. Hopefully will have some suspension sorted aswell, as i think it might sit a bit high.

Me and Juanchan arrived a bit late, but had a quick look at your car, looked nice mate, look forward to seeing it a bit more next meet.

juanchan
04-06-08, 23:37
Thanks they're 18x8.5" front 18x9.5" rear, will be on by the next meet. Hopefully will have some suspension sorted aswell, as i think it might sit a bit high.

They looked pretty special dude! :thumbs: What are they again?

Me and Juanchan arrived a bit late, but had a quick look at your car, looked nice mate, look forward to seeing it a bit more next meet.

Yeah, sorry about that! I blame the car and it's MOT for making me late home from work! Shouldn't happen next time, I hope :)

ivan
05-06-08, 09:39
Thanks they're 18x8.5" front 18x9.5" rear, will be on by the next meet. Hopefully will have some suspension sorted aswell, as i think it might sit a bit high.You might be in luck. I'm putting mine back to stock soon. :)

simbasupra
08-06-08, 07:59
They looked pretty special dude! :thumbs: What are they again?

Advan Connoisseurs in Bronze

You might be in luck. I'm putting mine back to stock soon. :)

What have you got on at the moment Ivan? How many miles?

ivan
08-06-08, 11:25
RS*Rs (not coilovers) - at least 30K

Ewen
16-06-08, 18:59
Totally missed this...are we on for first Tuesday in July ?

simbasupra
16-06-08, 19:11

I think so mate, we said we would on the day.

MRX
16-06-08, 19:19
Sounds good to me!

Jive
17-06-08, 20:51

Oooops ... so despite you writing on my Facebook, I still managed to miss this :) Probably a good thing I did miss it as my tax had run out and would have got stopped! Car still off the road due to MOT failure on OS rear upper wishbone movement and OS rear caliper siezing :(

Still all those parts are now replaced thanks to a quick call to Jezz who had them in stock, now all I need is the bolt to the upper wishbone end and I can put it through a retest so should be there next month :)

AndyT
17-06-08, 21:10
Oooops ... so despite you writing on my Facebook, I still managed to miss this :) Probably a good thing I did miss it as my tax had run out and would have got stopped! Car still off the road due to MOT failure on OS rear upper wishbone movement and OS rear caliper siezing :(

Still all those parts are now replaced thanks to a quick call to Jezz who had them in stock, now all I need is the bolt to the upper wishbone end and I can put it through a retest so should be there next month :)

:d Be nice to catch up Bud.

juanchan
17-06-08, 23:21

Sounds good to me :)

I remember last year it was the other way round - I had no tax but you were urging me to bring the Supe anyway! :p

Be good to catch up dude :thumbs:

Jive
18-06-08, 08:26
I remember last year it was the other way round - I had no tax but you were urging me to bring the Supe anyway! :p

Be good to catch up dude :thumbs:

Oooops ... did I? What an :idiot: i am :D

Has anyone posted this in the calendar for next month?

juanchan
18-06-08, 12:25
Oooops ... did I? What an :idiot: i am :D

You did indeed, sir! And yes you are ;)

Has anyone posted this in the calendar for next month?

Done :d

Jive
19-06-08, 17:27
You did indeed, sir! And yes you are ;)

Oh well, my bad :) Car is all done and MOT passed although there's a long story to it but wont bore you until the meet ;)

Done :d

Heads off to the calendar to add myself in :)

juanchan
19-06-08, 18:40
Oh well, my bad :) Car is all done and MOT passed although there's a long story to it but wont bore you until the meet ;)

*Packs Pro-Plus in Supra in preparation* :d

At least she's back on-road :)

ivan
20-06-08, 10:25
Added me to the calendar. :)

juanchan
23-06-08, 19:13
Bumpski for a week tomorrow, in case anyone's forgotten :)

simbasupra
23-06-08, 19:27

wheres the calendar:search:

anyone got a link? can't seem to find it?

Edit... No worries i found it and added myself:d

ivan
27-06-08, 21:11
Bump ttt

If you haven't already done it, clear your diary for Tuesday evening. :)

AndyT
29-06-08, 09:58
Bump

simbasupra
29-06-08, 19:38
Have got my mate in his supra coming too, he's gonna be becoming a member tomorrow.

den1
30-06-08, 18:15
I don,t have a Supra yet .. is it OK to come along as well :)

juanchan
30-06-08, 18:19
I don,t have a Supra yet .. is it OK to come along as well :)

Of course! Everyone's v. friendly and chatty so come along and say hi :)

den1
30-06-08, 21:17
Hello. Does anybody know what time this is happening? :blink:

Ewen
30-06-08, 21:19
About 8pm.

ivan
01-07-08, 11:36
Bump - see you there this evening people.

juanchan
01-07-08, 12:02
Anyone fancy meeting at So'ton Airport Parkway railway station car park at about 7.45?

I have no excuses for being late this time (except that the car needs a clean!) :d

ivan
01-07-08, 14:00
15 minutes from there to St Leonards?

You're going to be late. :D

juanchan
01-07-08, 14:07
Ah, but it'll be fashionably late, instead of we-took-a-detour-to-Mars-late, which is usually the case for me ;):d

Jive
01-07-08, 17:51
Weather forecast for tonight?

I'm just about to have tea and then rush out and clean the car cos it's filthy! Which means it will deffo rain tonight :D

Juanchan, I'll wait around Ringwood services and convoy up with you if you want?

juanchan
01-07-08, 17:54
Weather forecast for tonight?

I'm just about to have tea and then rush out and clean the car cos it's filthy! Which means it will deffo rain tonight :D

Juanchan, I'll wait around Ringwood services and convoy up with you if you want?

Cool. PM me your number dude - I'm meeting Andy T and maybe Simbasupra at Airport Parkway, but we can detour through the services to collect you if you like :d

AndyT
01-07-08, 17:58
'er don't take the camera Rich. Mine's still covered in Hoylake sand. :(
It did rain this weekend. :innocent::d

juanchan
01-07-08, 18:04
'er don't take the camera Rich. Mine's still covered in Hoylake sand. :(
It did rain this weekend. :innocent::d

Yep, mine was up in N Wales and the Wirral over the weekend too, hence it's filthy at the minute. If I can get the buckets out to her for a quick once over I will do! :)

7.30 at the station car park then? So prob meet Mark at Ringwood services at about 7.45 ish?

AndyT
01-07-08, 18:07
Yep, mine was up in N Wales and the Wirral over the weekend too, hence it's filthy at the minute. If I can get the buckets out to her for a quick once over I will do! :)

7.30 at the station car park then? So prob meet Mark at Ringwood services at about 7.45 ish?

Ok mate.

You went back up over this weekend then? Saw the white Supe last Tuesday I think, up close and personal. Sounds singled :D
Guy was pleasant and gave me a thumbs. Hope he joins up soon. :)

Jive
01-07-08, 18:19
Meet you guys at Burley Services (Shell garage) at approx 8.00pm if that's ok?

I've just PM'd Rich ... who's just replied :)

Burley Services ... A31 at 8, confirmed, ceya guys later :)

juanchan
01-07-08, 18:26
Ok mate.

You went back up over this weekend then? Saw the white Supe last Tuesday I think, up close and personal. Sounds singled :D
Guy was pleasant and gave me a thumbs. Hope he joins up soon. :)

Yeah, had a long weekend oop north and my parents had a big BBQ on Sat night for one of my mums colleagues who's retiring this summer.

My mum and sister are both on about 2 white Supes they've seen on the Wirral. One apparently seems to live just up the road from the adjacent boys and girls grammar schools and the other seems to reside at Clatterbridge Hospital most days. White seems to be the new black. The fashion will fade soon enough :d

See you in just over an hour. Doesn't leave much time for food and car cleaning....!

Jive
01-07-08, 19:04
Car washed very quickly ... now I'm stuck with nothing to do, the misses and girls are out ... hmm tinternet ;)

juanchan
01-07-08, 19:10
Car washed very quickly ... now I'm stuck with nothing to do, the misses and girls are out ... hmm tinternet ;)

Either wash your hands before leaving the house or come meet us at Airport Parkway dude ;)

Edit to add not had chance to wash the car, so she's filthy :(

Ewen
01-07-08, 19:25
Be there or be rotationally symmetrical through 90, 180 and 270.

dangerous brain
01-07-08, 21:20
Ah poo still working til half eight. Could have done with a trip down to Poole tonight as well as I left me toothbrush there this morning.

b'have
01-07-08, 22:40
Nice to see you all, sorry I had to rush away,under orders from 'er indoors to finish painting a ceiling :(

Ewen
01-07-08, 23:06
Ten Supras...not bad at all, and a 'Ringwood meet' record possibly.
As always, nice to put a face to new names.
Hope the drive home didnt feel too inadequate Den :d
Looking forward to next month, maybe even WSB2 will make it....I'm sure he'l get a warm hand on his entrance.

juanchan
01-07-08, 23:29
That was a pretty good turnout! Nice to catch up with everyone again. I'll give you a shout Steve as and when I know what's wrong with the aircon - cheers in advance dude!

Thanks to Andy and Mark for the run there and back as well :d:eyebrows:

Is a new thread needed for next months or will this one just be bumped again?

ivan
02-07-08, 01:22
It was indeed a good turnout. I hope Den's feeling OK after his ride in the b'have rocket. :)

Let's bump this one next month.

Sorry for the pic quality -3 yo Samsung phone. ;)

AndyT
02-07-08, 06:56
Great evening out fellas, two and half hours disappeared. :)
Some new people too, if we ever get WSB2 and Gatso down it's a dozen :d
Darn it, just remembered that I didn't ask you guys if a run down to the Brighton meet this month was do-able. I'lll get some details.
Back on topic. I didn't catch the names of our honorary non Supe but nice Corrado members :) Was nice meeting you folks. Car sounded lovely pulling out too.

See you next month :thumbs:

Ewen
02-07-08, 08:22
I didn't catch the names of our honorary non Supe but nice Corrado members :) Was nice meeting you folks. Car sounded lovely pulling out too.
See you next month :thumbs:
Sorry Andy, should have introduced you. Twas my son Kyle and his girlfriend.

Jive
03-07-08, 18:40
Great to see everyone again and also those that I've never met, MRX, Simbasupra, Supra_Steve - anyone I've missed out sorry :)

Here's some of the pics that I took ... enjoy.

B'have's monster

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/69.jpg

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/70.jpg

MRX, Simbasupra and new joiner (soon)

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/71.jpg

Ewan with the marmite spoiler ;)

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/72.jpg

AndyT, Juanchan, Ewan

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/73.jpg

All except B'have

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/74.jpg

Supra_steve

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/75.jpg

Simbasupra new wheels ... sweet :)

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/76.jpg

MRX viperstriper

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/77.jpg

Obligatory spoiler shot :)

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/07/78.jpg

Hopefully catch up with you all next month :d

juanchan
03-07-08, 19:07
Some good photos there guys! Here's my poor effort...

ivan
03-07-08, 21:08
Has anyone seen hide or hair of Den since?
I hope we haven't scared him away. :)

juanchan
03-07-08, 21:12
Has anyone seen hide or hair of Den since?
I hope we haven't scared him away. :)

He was last on here 10 mins ago according to his user profile, so I don't think we were too scary on Tuesday!

What were his comments about your car Ken? Didn't you take him for a quick blast up the road after he had a go in the Charliemobile? :d

AndyT
03-07-08, 21:25
Sorry Andy, should have introduced you. Twas my son Kyle and his girlfriend.

I thought there was some resemblance there. Nice lad. Nice girlfriend too although she did seem to hide behind Kyle when they first came over. Lol That didn't work. Hope they'll be there next month too. :)

Some good photos there guys! Here's my poor effort...

Those lamps are bright. :blink: Nice shot mate, cheers.

He was last on here 10 mins ago according to his user profile, so I don't think we were too scary on Tuesday!

What were his comments about your car Ken? Didn't you take him for a quick blast up the road after he had a go in the Charliemobile? :d

Poor Den fell out of Charlie's car. :) Hope you recover soon Den. See you next time.

Can't get why your motor pulls away so much more strongly Richie. :tongue: Hopefully after a darn good servicing mine'll be there or thereabouts. Quick car mate. ;)

Supra Steve... Couldn't get the name in my head. Sorry mate. Good luck in the new place too. Some nice jobs you've done on that car. :)

juanchan
03-07-08, 21:42
Those lamps are bright. :blink: Nice shot mate, cheers.

The car park lights or your ultra bright headlights? ;) Did you say they were Hellfrauds-bought bulbs?

Can't get why your motor pulls away so much more strongly Richie. :tongue: Hopefully after a darn good servicing mine'll be there or thereabouts. Quick car mate. ;)

I've had the same when running alongside Gatso - I just couldn't keep up, despite having my foot to the floor. I honestly thought you hadn't put your foot down as we left that 50 limit :blink: To make you feel better, I've had a Rover 420 and a debadged Astra keep up with me to silly leptons in the past too :(

Whitesupraboy2
03-07-08, 21:52
Ive been on call and I must make it to a meet this year :(

however it looks like i will be on call first weekend of next month.

AndyT
03-07-08, 21:52
The car park lights or your ultra bright headlights? ;) Did you say they were Hellfrauds-bought bulbs?

I've had the same when running alongside Gatso - I just couldn't keep up, despite having my foot to the floor. I honestly thought you hadn't put your foot down as we left that 50 limit :blink: To make you feel better, I've had a Rover 420 and a debadged Astra keep up with me to silly leptons in the past too :(

Cack. :blink: I gotta get dynoed. Although there are silly tunes available for both those.

Yep they are the super bright SB HB3. Expensive in 'frauds 20 each. . You'll be able to get 'em cheaper. Your's are HB4 :)

ivan
03-07-08, 22:39
Ive been on call and I must make it to a meet this year :(

however it looks like i will be on call first weekend of next month.

Good job the meet's on a Tuesday then, eh James? :)

Rich, Den said that even my stock Supra was "faster than just about anything else on the road" so I guess he wasn't disappointed. :)

ivan
06-07-08, 01:32
We could have a couple of new faces to this next month.

Sheena and Soo have both said they might show. :)

SiR Shizzle
18-07-08, 14:44
Mind if I pop along to the next one, really want a Supra and don't know anybody who's ever owned one.
Be nice to ask a few questions, things to look for etc, before I go get one.

Cheers

ivan
18-07-08, 15:20
By all means come along. :)

juanchan
27-07-08, 14:12
BTTT. Reminder for 9 days time :)

AndyT
31-07-08, 06:37
BTTT. Reminder for 9 days time :)

Meet you at the airport mate. 7:15 ish. :D

juanchan
31-07-08, 23:29
Meet you at the airport mate. 7:15 ish. :D

I'll say 7 and I might be on time for once ;)

Whitesupraboy2
01-08-08, 08:28
Is it this tuesday....im not on call :faint: (which is a miracle as i have been week on week off now for close to 2 months :( )

I may have a date but im still putting the feelers out there, so its not a cert yet. :D

MRX
01-08-08, 09:44
I may have a date but im still putting the feelers out there, so its not a cert yet. :D

Monday or Wednesday are good days for dates, Tuesday is Supra night..!! ;)

juanchan
01-08-08, 10:05

Bring him/her along with you. If they're potentially going to end up with you, they might as well know where your priorities lie from the start ;) :d

Whitesupraboy2
01-08-08, 12:38
As i have the tuesday off work, ive suggested we do something during the day. She's gonna see if she can get the time off. Ive told her the cinema is a good bet as I wont have to talk to her much or see her. :D

Whitesupraboy2
01-08-08, 12:39
Bring him/her

I just spotted this. I Will make sure the baseball bat is in the car :D

juanchan
01-08-08, 13:42
I just spotted this. I Will make sure the baseball bat is in the car :D

:d

Good job that bodykit'll slow you down in case I need to make a speedy getaway :sly:

Ewen
01-08-08, 19:07
Oooohh.

ivan
01-08-08, 23:09
I'll be there in my newly stilted Supe. :)

heckler
01-08-08, 23:44
just out of interest - where and what time is this?? "might" be able to make an apperance

juanchan
02-08-08, 00:56
Si, the address and postcode are:

St Leonards Hotel
185 Ringwood Road
St Leonards
Dorset
BH24 2NP

Web: http://www.st-leonardshotel.com/

It's right on the A31 (I think that's the right number....the M27 turns into it westbound!).

We usually say we'll meet at 8, but it's usually half past before most show up. Come say hi, have a chat, have an ooh or an aaah over a turbo or a shiny manifold, then head home when you've had enough (being a hotel I'm not sure if the bar has a strict last orders).

Good turnout last month, so looking forward to this one. I'll be bringing a chap from my work who drives a gunmetal facelift (oh so common in these areas :p)

heckler
02-08-08, 00:59
Si, the address and postcode are:

St Leonards Hotel
185 Ringwood Road
St Leonards
Dorset
BH24 2NP

Web: http://www.st-leonardshotel.com/

It's right on the A31 (I think that's the right number....the M27 turns into it westbound!).

We usually say we'll meet at 8, but it's usually half past before most show up. Come say hi, have a chat, have an ooh or an aaah over a turbo or a shiny manifold, then head home when you've had enough (being a hotel I'm not sure if the bar has a strict last orders).

Good turnout last month, so looking forward to this one. I'll be bringing a chap from my work who drives a gunmetal facelift (oh so common in these areas :p)

cool.. :D what date is it on? :rolleyes:

juanchan
02-08-08, 01:16
Next Tuesday, 5th Aug :d

If you fancy a quick blast for the last part of the journey, I'm meeting AndyT at Southampton Airport Parkway train station car park at 7:15 again. Although, you'll have to promise to not leave us guys still running on twins behind! :)

heckler
02-08-08, 01:19
Next Tuesday, 5th Aug :d

If you fancy a quick blast for the last part of the journey, I'm meeting AndyT at Southampton Airport Parkway train station car park at 7:15 again. Although, you'll have to promise to not leave us guys still running on twins behind! :)

right - i'll be there. I'll be coming down from salisbury, so not too far for me :D

juanchan
04-08-08, 19:17
El bumperino. Anymore for anymore?

SimonB
04-08-08, 21:17
I was going to put in an appearance at the next one (albeit in my oil burning beemer) since I haven't been at the last few. Unfortunately I can't do tomorrow! :(

MRX
04-08-08, 21:23
Weather looks crap for tomorrow :(

heckler
04-08-08, 21:24
Weather looks crap for tomorrow :(

well, i'll still be there...

dangerous brain
04-08-08, 21:46
I won't my car is poorly sick chick :(

b'have
04-08-08, 23:33
I'll be there :)

juanchan
05-08-08, 08:11
I'm still up for it. If the rain doesn't let off I won't be able to clean the car though as I didn't get a chance last night :(

MRX
05-08-08, 09:27
I'm still up for it. If the rain doesn't let off I won't be able to clean the car though as I didn't get a chance last night :(

Same here mate, I'll be there but with a car covered in dirt :(

Ewen
05-08-08, 16:58
:) see you there, I'm allowed out.

simbasupra
05-08-08, 18:41
Me and my mate can't make this one im afraid a bit too busy. sorry guys.

Whitesupraboy2
05-08-08, 20:06
Just got in from my busy day :D its just too late for me.

MRX
05-08-08, 22:41
Another top evening, good to meet some new people. I'll let some one else cover the 'incident' and post the pics :taped: Hope it aint too expensive!

Ewen
05-08-08, 23:34
Yup, thanks for a nice evening. Good to meet Heckler for the first time and Charlie, who doesn't make a drama out of a crisis. Hope alls sorted soon, and welcome to the club :)

SimonB
05-08-08, 23:45
Ok, what did I miss? Who drove into what? :confused:

heckler
05-08-08, 23:47
http://photos.reynoldsdesignstudio.com/images/gallery/0029.jpg

Ewen
05-08-08, 23:48
http://photos.reynoldsdesignstudio.com/images/gallery/0029.jpg
re post

heckler
05-08-08, 23:49
re post

damn ;)

juanchan
05-08-08, 23:53
Another good evening, thanks guys :)

Going to double check I'm in the right gear in future, just in case ;)

heckler
06-08-08, 00:01
good to meet new people, and some familiar faces again :thumbs:

juanchan
06-08-08, 00:17
Just got in from my busy day :D its just too late for me.

I even brought my ball and glove for a quick game like you promised ;):d

AndyT
06-08-08, 06:40
Top night guys. 10 car turnout too. :)

Charlie Fett
06-08-08, 11:12
I turn up for my first ever meet and I then do a dumb ass thing and reverse my lovely gunmetal facelift into a fence and then bend my door on a post!!!! Feel free to come out with the jokes like "it will polish out!" "DO THE OTHERSIDE TO MATCH" "Oh look, go faster dents!"I can take it, I feel such a plank! Anyways all the guys last night were great and a real big THANK YOU to Charlie for getting the door to close, Ace bloke. I didn't take any pics of it cos I was smoking cigs like there was no tomorrow,seeing as I have not told the boss/wife/lord vader . Still I have got my mate who is a bodyfitter/ sprayer that I am meeting tonight. I told him how bad it is and he thinks he can sort it WITHOUT ANY NEW PANALS!!! If he can do that by beating it out then he must have gone to the school of Paul Daniel's!!! Still its worth a shot and he has done work for me before and really is AAA+++. I will let you all know how it goes.

heckler
06-08-08, 12:02
I turn up for my first ever meet and I then do a dumb ass thing and reverse my lovely gunmetal facelift into a fence and then bend my door on a post!!!! Feel free to come out with the jokes like "it will polish out!" "DO THE OTHERSIDE TO MATCH" "Oh look, go faster dents!"I can take it, I feel such a plank! Anyways all the guys last night were great and a real big THANK YOU to Charlie for getting the door to close, Ace bloke. I didn't take any pics of it cos I was smoking cigs like there was no tomorrow,seeing as I have not told the boss/wife/lord vader . Still I have got my mate who is a bodyfitter/ sprayer that I am meeting tonight. I told him how bad it is and he thinks he can sort it WITHOUT ANY NEW PANALS!!! If he can do that by beating it out then he must have gone to the school of Paul Daniel's!!! Still its worth a shot and he has done work for me before and really is AAA+++. I will let you all know how it goes.

nice "plank" pun ;)

SimonB
06-08-08, 12:47
Ooo, nightmare! :( I've always dreaded turning up at a meet and then driving into something due to the amount of pisstaking that would then occur! There was a video posted up ages ago of someone in the US at a Corvette meet I think it was who pulled out to leave in a convoy and spun it straight into a tree, at least it wasn't that bad!

Ewen
06-08-08, 13:00
I can attest that Charlie No.2 got considerable sympathy with just the right amount of gentle urine extraction...a credit to the southern chapter members. Charlie No.1 went above and beyond the call of duty by driving all the way back home and returning again with a universal spanner, at considerable expense in time and petrol (must have been gone at least five minutes).

ivan
06-08-08, 13:16
It was certainly a shame C#2. It's a pity the post wasn't as rotten as the planks. :(
Let's hope your mate is good.

Still, now you've fessed up, can we have the pics please guys? ;)

juanchan
06-08-08, 13:19
I've got one with the bent door, Charlie#1, Ken and possibly a crowbar in shot :d

Will post it up later if I remember.

Charlie Fett
06-08-08, 17:02
yeah put the pics on I wont"TAKE A FENCE" by it.

simbasupra
06-08-08, 17:05
dam 1st week i missed and this happens lol, seriously though hope you get it sorted.

simbasupra
06-08-08, 17:06
how many showed up this time?

juanchan
06-08-08, 17:38
10 Supes again Si, so with you and your mate we could make 12 regularly easily :)

Will post my pics up in a bit

SimonB
06-08-08, 17:41

Lol, good one. At least you can laugh about it! :)

AndyT
06-08-08, 17:52

:D Very good mate.

It was a mare to watch bud. Just thought "brake, B~RAKE" :(

Hope your man with the plan gets it sorted bud. :)

juanchan
07-08-08, 00:03
Charlie#1 and Ken attacking Charlie#2's Supra:

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/08/79.jpg

AndyT, me, Jive, Ivan, b'have and MRX:

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/08/80.jpg

Cheeky rear shot:

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/08/81.jpg

What feels like an obligatory mirror shot of Andy :d

http://www.mkivsupras.co.uk/imports/2008/08/82.jpg

Charlie Fett
08-08-08, 18:39
Well after telling Lord Vader (THE wife) about the smashing time I had at Ringwood and me totally wrecking the joint, she was cool!:confused: I thought that I was gonna get :spank: :swear: :whip: :aggress: :bang::angry::boxing: from her but I was wrong. Anyways, she has phoned the insurance company and it will cost me 300 to put write where as my mate was 500. And yesterday he said that it should be ok, well thats not good enough for me!!!! So! I am gonna take the car to the repair company on Wednesday and it will be with them for 2 weeks. One done I swear to you all I will not harm another fence, fence post or gate!!!! WELL ALRIGHTY THEN!

juanchan
08-08-08, 18:52
the smashing time I had at Ringwood and me totally wrecking the joint, she was cool!:confused:

Anyways, she has phoned the insurance company

How'd you manage that one?! I thought you were doing well with her not exploding, but that's one better :thumbs: :d

Hope there's no hassle sorting it out.

AndyT
09-08-08, 16:18
Charlie#1 and Ken attacking Charlie#2's Supra:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/juanchan/Ringwood/05082008158.jpg

AndyT, me, Jive, Ivan, b'have and MRX:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/juanchan/Ringwood/05082008159.jpg

Cheeky rear shot:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/juanchan/Ringwood/05082008160.jpg

What feels like an obligatory mirror shot of Andy :d

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/juanchan/Ringwood/05082008157.jpg

Nice pics bud. :) Didn't spot you pulling the mirror shot off. :d

AndyT
09-08-08, 16:19
Well after telling Lord Vader (THE wife) about the smashing time I had at Ringwood and me totally wrecking the joint, she was cool!:confused: I thought that I was gonna get :spank: :swear: :whip: :aggress: :bang::angry::boxing: from her but I was wrong. Anyways, she has phoned the insurance company and it will cost me 300 to put write where as my mate was 500. And yesterday he said that it should be ok, well thats not good enough for me!!!! So! I am gonna take the car to the repair company on Wednesday and it will be with them for 2 weeks. One done I swear to you all I will not harm another fence, fence post or gate!!!! WELL ALRIGHTY THEN!

Result. :d See you next meet mate. :)

Charlie Fett
10-08-08, 21:59
The car is now booked in and should be ready by the next meet, thanks to all the guys here for all your help.:)

ivan
10-08-08, 22:38
Good result in the end Charlie. :thumbs:

juanchan
11-08-08, 13:31
Nice pics bud. :) Didn't spot you pulling the mirror shot off. :d

I didn't. My passenger took the photo while the car was moving :innocent:

The car is now booked in and should be ready by the next meet, thanks to all the guys here for all your help.:)

Good to hear it. I'll have to stop and have a look when she's back with you :)

Charlie Fett
21-08-08, 09:43
I was called yesterday by the bodyshop and they have fitted my new wing, door and now it is going into paint today. They are respraying the whole of the rear as well. So they are gonna call me tomorrow and let me know what is gonna happen next. I hope to have the supra back by next week. Driving a 1.2 new corsa kinda sucks.

ivan
21-08-08, 10:15
Good news. :thumbs:

So we'll see you on 2/9 then, parking attendant at the ready. ;)

Charlie Fett
23-08-08, 13:04
Good news. :thumbs:

So we'll see you on 2/9 then, parking attendant at the ready. ;)

Yeah in a nice HI VIS jacket so that I can see where he is directing me to parkl

AndyT
23-08-08, 13:10
Yeah in a nice HI VIS jacket so that I can see where he is directing me to parkl

:D

Good result Charlie. See you there bud. :)

Ewen
24-08-08, 22:59
:) Good news Charlie, look forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks.

AndyT
27-08-08, 18:41
Anyone meeting at Parkway Soton besides the usual suspects. :d

heckler
28-08-08, 09:35
I might pop down ;)

ivan
28-08-08, 09:50
:thumbs:

juanchan
28-08-08, 11:23
Anyone meeting at Parkway Soton besides the usual suspects. :d

Shall we say 7:15 again? I'll try and get some scoff before meeting up this time!

Are you up for joining us, Charlie/Si? I'll try and stop to have a look at the repairs one morning, Charlie :)

heckler
28-08-08, 11:38
Shall we say 7:15 again? I'll try and get some scoff before meeting up this time!

Are you up for joining us, Charlie/Si? I'll try and stop to have a look at the repairs one morning, Charlie :)

can do. where is parkway soton?

juanchan
28-08-08, 12:32
can do. where is parkway soton?

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=parkway&countryCode=GB#map=50.9512,-1.36276|17|4&loc=GB:50.9512:-1.36276:17|parkway|Southampton%20Airport%20Parkway,%20Wide%20Lane,%20Eastleigh

Forgot you were a Si as well dude :d
My post was initially aimed at simbasupra on here, but you're more than welcome if you fancy a mini convoy from Soton to Ringwood :)

Charlie Fett
28-08-08, 17:29
Yep I will be there now that I have got the supra back!!!!:)YIPPY :) Parking attendents required......apply within please!:p

simbasupra
28-08-08, 17:33
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=parkway&countryCode=GB#map=50.9512,-1.36276|17|4&loc=GB:50.9512:-1.36276:17|parkway|Southampton%20Airport%20Parkway,%20Wide%20Lane,%20Eastleigh

Forgot you were a Si as well dude :d
My post was initially aimed at simbasupra on here, but you're more than welcome if you fancy a mini convoy from Soton to Ringwood :)

yeah should be fine, both me and my mate should be coming again this time.

juanchan
28-08-08, 18:44
Sweet. There's gonna be quite a mini convoy going on then :cool:

AndyT, Charlie, Si, Si's mate, myself, maybe Heckler...

Jive, meet you halfway again?

simbasupra
28-08-08, 18:49
Sweet. There's gonna be quite a mini convoy going on then :cool:

AndyT, Charlie, Si, Si's mate, myself, maybe Heckler...

Jive, meet you halfway again?

sounds good :)

dangerous brain
31-08-08, 19:48
Ok I am deffers up for this one. I am taking the day off because my Irish relatives are over to see their dead brothers gaff in Poole. Only one problem I don't have time to wash the beasty :(

ivan
31-08-08, 22:40
About time too DB. :p
It'll be good to see you again.

dangerous brain
31-08-08, 22:53
So who wants a ride in the beasty that whoops 911 GT3s :D

bondj700
02-09-08, 00:59
Anybody still going to be there at 10ish? Got to work late unfortunately:(

juanchan
02-09-08, 09:24
Earliest I've left this meet was about 10 last summer. Last couple of months it's been gone 11 by the time the last of us have headed home.

Are people still up for this, given the delightful weather we appear to be having today?

heckler
02-09-08, 09:26
I'm out. Gotta make a set or rear lights by the friday! :(

heckler
02-09-08, 09:28
I'm out. Gotta make a set of rear lights by the friday! :(

Charlie Fett
02-09-08, 09:30
I am still up for it Richard if everyone else is, I just don't wanna be waiting at the parkway at 19:00 on my Jack Jones :)

heckler
02-09-08, 09:31
I am still up for it Richard if everyone else is, I just don't wanna be waiting at the parkway at 19:00 on my Jack Jones :)

well, if you do, no one will be able to see you do the other door ;) :innocent:

ivan
02-09-08, 10:38
I'm still in. :)

The weather round here is supposed to be clearing up this afternoon.

Charlie Fett
02-09-08, 11:39
Thats great to hear that your still going and no I don't wanna do the other door:p

juanchan
02-09-08, 15:46
Hmmmmmm. I'm torn...... I've just been invited to a rather awesome sounding evening tonight involving, and I quote, "poker, cheese, crackers, wine and moustaches" for a good mates birthday. I'm off to AFR Tuning in a fortnight, so I'll be able to get a Supra-meet fix then. Decisions decisions....

MRX
02-09-08, 18:34
Cant make tonight :(

Whitesupraboy2
02-09-08, 20:50
I saw Ewen on his way there through longham as I came back from reading in the peugeot :(

b'have
02-09-08, 21:11
Can't make this one guys, still working :(

dangerous brain
02-09-08, 22:51
Great meet chaps. See y'all next month

AndyT
03-09-08, 07:11
Gotta agree. A good meet. :)

Nice to meet you Brian and the Mrs DB of course. :)

Welcome Matt, Bondj700. :) Good to meet you bud. Check out the AFR open day thread for a major weekend bash in a couple of weeks mate.
http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=155799&highlight=afr+open+day

Thanks for the lack of drama this time Charlie. :D Car looks stunning again mate. I'd be very chuffed at that work + 3 year guarantee. Cracking deal bud.

Charlie Fett
03-09-08, 08:47
Thanks chaps for a great meet, as Andy said no drama this time on my side. Great to meet Brian and his Mrs and of course a HUGE welcome to Matt.
I will be posting the details of the bodyshop who did a wicked job on my car and let me say that all their work comes with a 3 year guarantee, which is better than a kick in the nuts!
See ya all later :eyebrows:

bondj700
05-09-08, 00:24
Really enjoyed my first meet Tue night thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Will try and make the AFR open day

Fitted the new headunit myself yesterday. Had the the whole dash off very scary but all works fine thanks to the guide on here

AndyT
05-09-08, 18:56
Really enjoyed my first meet Tue night thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Will try and make the AFR open day

Fitted the new headunit myself yesterday. Had the the whole dash off very scary but all works fine thanks to the guide on here

Nice one Matt. Hope you can get there. Could be a little convoy going.
1. AndyT - work permitting.
2. Juanchan -
3. ...........

Charlie Fett
05-09-08, 19:17
Count me in
2. Juanchan -
3. Charlie Fett

juanchan
05-09-08, 19:29
2. Juanchan -
3. Charlie Fett

I'll start another thread if there isn't one already :)

You guys hoping to get on the dyno then? :d

AndyT
05-09-08, 19:32
2. Juanchan -
3. Charlie Fett

I'll start another thread if there isn't one already :)

You guys hoping to get on the dyno then? :d

Too right. Matt is doing a good price I believe. :d If it goes pop it's in a good place. :d
Also Matt has assured me autos are no probs. I think the only problem will be getting all the cars done. Don't know what the order is yet. :(

juanchan
05-09-08, 19:35
Too right. Matt is doing a good price I believe. :d If it goes pop it's in a good place. :d
Also Matt has assured me autos are no probs. I think the only problem will be getting all the cars done. Don't know what the order is yet. :(

It'd be interesting to see if there is much difference between our cars dude, given the way mine seems to leap off the line :) Hopefully there'll be space for us stock TT's :d

AndyT
05-09-08, 19:38

It'd be interesting to see if there is much difference between our cars dude, given the way mine seems to leap off the line :) Hopefully there'll be space for us stock TT's :d

Missed ya Tuesday bud. It would've been perfect, all TT's Tuesday. Well until Matt ruined it at 10 pm by bringing his NA :d
Took that long to get there from Totton. :taped::d

Joshing Matt. :D

juanchan
05-09-08, 19:50
Missed ya Tuesday bud. It would've been perfect, all TT's Tuesday. Well until Matt ruined it at 10 pm by bringing his NA :d

:lol:

I was ready and up for Tuesday evening, until I got a text about 3pm inviting me to the cheese-crackers-beer-wine-poker-athon. A birthday comes but once a year :d

Charlie Fett
05-09-08, 19:54
yeah you missed a good one I followed Andy up the M27, good fun eh Andy?

AndyT
05-09-08, 20:28
yeah you missed a good one I followed Andy up the M27, good fun eh Andy?

:d I'm missing my mirror pic though. :d

juanchan
06-09-08, 15:46
:d I'm missing my mirror pic though. :d

AndyT
09-09-08, 21:37
That was the last one for a while guys. :( Going off in my traitorous ways to the NW lot again. ;)

Pancakes. :d:p

bondj700
10-09-08, 00:30
:lol::lol:

:lol:

Got blown away by an BMW (Must have been modded :d) the other night so i think a TT conversion might be in order sooner rather than later .......... :D

AndyT
18-03-09, 19:24
Hey folks. Dodgy has a plan. Good one too. :)

Linky (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2314023&posted=1#post2314023)

:)

juanchan
18-03-09, 21:16
Great idea, but I'll be getting drunk in Manchester the night before, so that might count me out! :)

AndyT
18-03-09, 21:17
Great idea, but I'll be getting drunk in Manchester the night before, so that might count me out! :)

:d You're doing some miles Rich.

juanchan
19-03-09, 09:18
:d You're doing some miles Rich.

What can I say? Everyone wants a piece of the Chan! :D

ivan
19-03-09, 23:46
Nice. Count me in. :D

DodgyRog
29-03-09, 13:08
I know AndyT mention the meet I am arranging to Portland in April,

I have just done a full update on post 65

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=179546

if you are planning on coming down can you let me know on the above thread so I can keep tabs on numbers.

I told the Pulpitt pub owner I would give him an idea of number for parking etc.

Hope to to see you there ;)

BOB B
29-03-09, 17:13
Andy, are we going to see if a few of us could do the same thing from this end and meet them at Portland or somewhere, I would be up for it and Ivan has shown interest.

Bob.

Charlie Fett
07-04-09, 13:22
So peoples when arewe gonna meet up again in Ringwood????? It would be great to catch up :p

heckler
07-04-09, 14:46
So peoples when arewe gonna meet up again in Ringwood????? It would be great to catch up :p

like-wise :thumbs:

AndyT
07-04-09, 15:21
Andy, are we going to see if a few of us could do the same thing from this end and meet them at Portland or somewhere, I would be up for it and Ivan has shown interest.

Bob.

Sounds like a plan mate. Lets start a little list here until, say Wednesday next week, and that gives us time to update Dodgy on the other thread with the numbers. :)

1. AndyT
2. Bob B
3. Ivan (Poss)

Whitesupraboy2
07-04-09, 15:23
I wont be on call and i have just had 2 new rear tyres fitted :-(

So dependant on what i do the sat night before, im a possibility :D

AndyT
07-04-09, 15:29
I've posted on Dodgy's thread that the list is up and running.

It'll be good to see you again WSB2. It's been a while since your car has been on show. :)

Whitesupraboy2
07-04-09, 16:23
Has been a while indeed. Last year work (and dating season lol) became too busy towards the end of the ringwood meet season.

DodgyRog
07-04-09, 18:31
I've posted on Dodgy's thread that the list is up and running.

It'll be good to see you again WSB2. It's been a while since your car has been on show. :)

DodgyRog. Alright mate. I've started a little list over here (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2337183&posted=1#post2337183)

Possible 3 takers so far. I thought I'd keep the list going 'til next Wednesday to give you time to put the numbers through to the pub.
Hope that leaves you enough time mate. I can't see there being many more than 3 or 4 so it'll not be too hard to accommodate. :)

Cheers mate.

Andy :)

That sounds good Andy, don't need any figures until the end of that week anyway, I will give the pub a ring on the Thursday or Friday.
If you all fancy driving down a bit further, to say Bridport, we could drive the coastal road together.

Charlie Fett
07-04-09, 19:39
Cool a meet down on Wednesday i am well up for that, Andy do you want to meet up at southampton airport?

AndyT
07-04-09, 19:45
Cool a meet down on Wednesday i am well up for that, Andy do you want to meet up at southampton airport?

:) Sorry Charlie. My bad. I started a list to join dodgyrog and the SW lot at Portland on the list. Poor effort on my part. I've started a proper thread here (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2337533#post2337533).

However I am looking forward to a Ringwood meet now the evenings are getting lighter. Before May starts too, hopefully. :)

Charlie Fett
07-04-09, 19:47
ok Andy thats cool but hopefully it wont be too long so that we can meet up.:)

AndyT
12-04-09, 07:43
ok Andy thats cool but hopefully it wont be too long so that we can meet up.:)

Any chance you could make the trip mate? Gonna be some crackin folks there. :)

AndyT
13-04-09, 21:01
Here's a thought folks. Would someone bring a decent camera along?
I can get a 10 meg Fuji job but not a DSLR Just hinking we've got a poss. 19 Supras here and that makes for a good chance in the calendar. Arty opr Group makes no difference. :)

juanchan
22-04-09, 12:36
How's the 5th May down at St Leonards sound folks? Fingers crossed the weather continues with it's current theme :)

I've not been to a meet in ages - AFR meet in Sept was the last time I think!

GreaseMonkey
22-04-09, 19:04
I'd be up for that.:)

The 5th of may sounds good to me at the moment, unless otherwise?.

dangerous brain
22-04-09, 20:06
Would have been a cracking night for it last night!! Weather was superb and despite the fact that bike night hasn't started yet there were alot of bikes rolling yesterday evening looking for a rag :D

AndyT
22-04-09, 20:30
5th is good here. :) Be good to catch up.

How's 7 or 7:30 sound? If we leave it too late we'll be walking around in the dark. :D

juanchan
22-04-09, 22:54
7 - 7:30 is ok with me dude. Meet at Parkway Airport Station at 6:15-6:30?

Looks like it's a McD's drive thru then :D

ivan
23-04-09, 00:37
5th's OK here too. :D

juanchan
24-04-09, 12:50
Any more for any more? Any of the Basingstokers fancy it? Would you be bringing the Aristo then, DB?

by1
04-05-09, 01:12
I'll be up for meet, if supra passes MOT, if not i'll be down pub in eastleigh lol. Whats postcode for meet just incase i cant make parkway for 6.30?

ivan
04-05-09, 10:26
BH24 2NP

St Leonards Hotel (http://www.st-leonardshotel.com)

AndyT
05-05-09, 06:31
Bumping this. :)

by1
05-05-09, 10:13
How many people meeting at Parkway first?

I'll be there MOT depending, fingers crossed.

AndyT
05-05-09, 10:15
How many people meeting at Parkway first?

I'll be there MOT depending, fingers crossed.

Myself and Juanchan bud. :)

by1
05-05-09, 10:48
Myself and Juanchan bud. :)

Cool, what time u aiming to meet? as be good to hav mini convoy down m27, specially as be two red uk specs :)

AndyT
05-05-09, 10:49
Cool, what time u aiming to meet? as be good to hav mini convoy down m27, specially as be two red uk specs :)

6:15 - 6:30 mate. :)

juanchan
05-05-09, 11:50

Bugger. That sounds like I need to clean the car! It's filthy from the weekend!

by1
05-05-09, 12:05
Bugger. That sounds like I need to clean the car! It's filthy from the weekend!

Don't clean it! Mines filthy aswell lol

MRX
05-05-09, 12:24
Sorry guys cant make this as have previous plans, will be at the next one..!

ivan
05-05-09, 22:25
Sorry chaps - I forgot all about this meet. :(

juanchan
05-05-09, 22:46

We did wonder where Ken had got to ;)

AndyT
06-05-09, 06:24

We did wonder where Ken had got to ;)

:D

A good meet. Be seeing you all in a while guys. Have a great summer. :)

It was good to catch up again Richie. :)

by1. Good to meet you bud. The car was lovely and sounded mean as... blipping past on the way back. :)

All the best

Andy.

by1
06-05-09, 14:58
by1. Good to meet you bud. The car was lovely and sounded mean as... blipping past on the way back. :)

Yeah blipping past you put my fuel light on, so had to take it easy :d

Was good to see everyone, really must come more often.

Have good trip Andy.

GreaseMonkey
07-05-09, 00:16
Good Meet. Nice to meet you all again.

Roll- on next Ringwood meet :).

steve.m
02-06-09, 17:22
Anybody meeting at St Leonards tonight with it being first tuesday of the month an all? Cracking night for it.

GreaseMonkey
02-06-09, 21:05
Was wondering if it was still on?:shrug:. Didn't see any posts for a new meet?:search:.

Would have been unable to make it as finished work at 7pm.:(

I'll Keep n eye out if anything shows up.

juanchan
04-06-09, 12:06
I've been busy sorry, so totally forgot to bump the thread a week or two ago :(

7th July anyone? :D