The mkiv Supra Owners Club

high quality body kits and painting

FuR

hi all

i know there are tonnes of threads about bodykits but thought id start a new one :-)

im looking for advise on bodykits as i know nothing!

i know i want to get a bodykit though! to include side skirts, bumper and spats?

would all need to be fitted and painted gun metal by anyone except me

id like advise on where to get it from and who can fit and paint around the essex area please and advise on what you would recommend, and i know its down to personal taste but i would really appreciate some pics and opinions from you lot

personally i like the kit you get on the trd 3000 edition supras, what is that? i also quite like the veilside

ideally i want genuine parts as im trying to make the car quality and not tacky! i dont really want a body kit which is a copy, id rather pay more, but i still dont know where to get and who can fit and paint :-)

sorry for so many questions!!!

its low :-(

oh dear i may have to rethink the front then

Racist! :D

It's cool though, the Do-Luck is so low that not many cars carry it off for very long before it gets damaged or starts looking tired.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.