The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick Q about Boost

Jellybean

When I first Got Car she had no boost controller, Supra ECU Sard Mapped and both Cats in ,standard turbos as far as I am aware and power house amuse cat back system

But I installed the defi guages and she was boosting up to 2.0 Bar

How is this, I taught CATS prevent car over boosting and ECU is set at 1 Bar to cut fuel???

I have Bosst controller in there now so its alot less Fun 0.9 Bar or 1.2 Bar A/B setting, without it when 2nd turbo comes in she would put up through the back window just hold on and enjoy the Ride, took me a while before I could keep the foot all the way down it scared the be jaysous out of me

If you were running 2.0bar on the stock turbos you may want to get your car checked out by a pro... The EGTs would have been through the roof and the fuelling would have been way out.

Either that or your boost gauge wasn't working properly. 1.2 bar with a decat should feel pretty fast in comparison to stock.

If you were running 2.0bar on the stock turbos you may want to get your car checked out by a pro... The EGTs would have been through the roof and the fuelling would have been way out.

Either that or your boost gauge wasn't working properly. 1.2 bar with a decat should feel pretty fast in comparison to stock.

I only had her like that for a week and only bossted about 4 times :innocent: as soon as Defi guage started bleeping I backed off

It scares me, but alot more fun than without boost controller