Flames out exhaust

Jellybean

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Car RZ TT

Whats the best way to get flames out of exhaust without use of those flamer Kits

Just Double Decat

cheers

nope wont work, well mine doenst! Only cars that I've seen "flame" are singles - but that could be down to the mapping

Whats the best way to get flames out of exhaust without use of those flamer Kits

You dont actually want flames coming out of the exhaust, its a good sign that a car isnt remapped properly/fully as its the result of overfueling

Flamer kits are chvtastic, the odd flame on overrun is cool looking to the uneducated eye sometimes but you really dont want your car flaming all the time/if at all

if you must Double Decat should do it, or if you really want 1000cc injectors, a new fpr, 5inch straight through exhaust

Your car will probably not last this summer but at least it will flame

:eyebrows:
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

nope wont work, well mine doenst! Only cars that I've seen "flame" are singles - but that could be down to the mapping

Taught so :(, so basically double Decat and bigger Turbo(s)

Just my Mates Rex looked cool when he accelerated especial in a tunnel or at nite

Just my Mates Rex looked cool when he accelerated especial in a tunnel or at nite

I gather thats a RX7 or 8? If so its because its a Wankel Rotary Engine,

They have no valves so any fuel not used is pushed out a lot easier and burnt on the next spark, plus they have pretty big injectors standard,

your car will spark without bigger turbos unless its running really efficiently

I gather thats a RX7 or 8? If so its because its a Wankel Rotary Engine,

They have no valves so any fuel not used is pushed out a lot easier and burnt on the next spark, plus they have pretty big injectors standard,

your car will spark without bigger turbos unless its running really efficiently

Rx7 alright Straight through exhaust, and hybrid Turbos must ask if it flamed on the stock Turbos

Rx7 alright Straight through exhaust, and hybrid Turbos must ask if it flamed on the stock Turbos

It would have, they make a ridiculous noise untuned even at idle, my neighbour used to wake me up at 6everyday, absolute nightmare!Thankfully he now has a nice quiet 350Z;)

It would have, they make a ridiculous noise untuned even at idle, my neighbour used to wake me up at 6everyday, absolute nightmare!Thankfully he now has a nice quiet 350Z;)

My Mate did get alot of compalints from Neighbours since he let his warm up and down for a few mins after and before the insanity began

I was under the impression that the only way flames come out of the exhaust is if there is unburnt fuel in there. If your're not running a big power set up that is supposed to over fuel to say try and keep temps down in the pistons then, or Antilag (which is turbo homicide) i'd say you car was playing up if i saw it doing that