The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awww... Supra Love

lust2luv

Heh, must be something about people called Keith on here popping the question to female members - 4 years this year Keith C and I will have been married.

All the best to Keith and Eve :)

Thats it!

I'm changing my name to 'Keith'.

Can you all call me 'Keith' from now on. :eyebrows:

Well done guys.

Thats great :)

That's cute congratulations!. :) Although the article seems to focus more on Keith's car history than him and Eve getting together and getting married which I would have thought would be more interesting to readers.

The article is in the "your car supplement" and was supposed to be about the two cars not Eve and I. I was a bit suprised to see me and both supes on the front page of the car supplement and a centre page spread with pics of both cars. Eve refused to be photographed but I managed to plug the business as well so was worth it. In the hard copy there is loads of photos of the cars which is what it was supposed to be all about.

Sorry, someone was avoiding broadcasting the minutae of their love life on here? Am I on the right forum? :D

I know what you mean there is alot of it going about and I did not intend to add to it on here and I know Eve would have preferred it kept quiet as well.

The article is in the "your car supplement" and was supposed to be about the two cars not Eve and I. I was a bit suprised to see me and both supes on the front page of the car supplement and a centre page spread with pics of both cars. Eve refused to be photographed but I managed to plug the business as well so was worth it. In the hard copy there is loads of photos of the cars which is what it was supposed to be all about.

Ahhh ok, that explains it a bit better. Sorry, just had my writing articles head on. They had the initial pull with you proposing but then it flipped to cars. :) It will be a nice thing for you two to see in years to come though.