The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Mot today...

Firestorm

Jody T @ Interpro is doing mine..

after about half hour of it being in there Jody calls me.. says yeh it failed its Emmissions test.. im baffled cos i was told and in the knowledge that it had both its Cats in... this was not the case.. for everyone who seen the car is uber low so trying to get under it to have a look is impossible... anyway soo happy days for me cos apprently i already have a BPU supra !:D :D

cat pipe will go on to pass it and fog light is being installed as well!

Whoop!

more news as it comes LOL!

*cries a river*

Chin up fella, you'll get through this rough time, think positive, keep your focus, it might seem like life has it in for you right now but you'll look back and laugh about this one day...

Our thoughts are with you.

haha! we both got owned ! nah Jody was very good.. he said it would of failed cos i had double decat( i didnt know tho) so he would of hooked me up with a cat pipe. I had the Fog lights fiitted 2day with a dash switch. but the thing that it failed on was the Wheel bearing being shot. so i need a new bearing and hub... and b4 anyone says i really didnt hear it.. prob due to my exhaust and the fact i listen to my stereo so doh! ah well i have it fitted at the end of the month when i get back frm hols!