The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is getting a MOT today?

bmx1lew

Im helping out with Vosa so supporting the MOT systems, Any way Just had a call for a BLack Toyota Supra :D was told its a Nice one but all standard, Is a auto, N/A and 1997 reg I wont give the full reg but it starts with R869.

Any one here?

Ps your car weighs 1740KG! Im Shocked how heavy these things are!

Lew.

I presume VOSA don't have a data protection policy that employees have to adhere to then?

It isn't actually VOSA, it will be the company who looks after the VOSA system and yes they definitely do. Lew, wouldn't say too much more chap....

My 2000 VVTi single turbo weighs 1500kg with all fluids and half a tank of fuel, but no people in it. :)

The relatively lightweight Recaro seats probably help.

Firestorm's black Supra is being MOT'd today; but it isn't a 97 NA. IIRC it's a 94(?) TT.

My 2000 VVTi single turbo weighs 1500kg with all fluids and half a tank of fuel, but no people in it. :)

Firestorm's black Supra is being MOT'd today; but it isn't a 97 NA. IIRC it's a 94(?) TT.

yip 94 TT jspec! (see my thread for the update )

It isn't actually VOSA, it will be the company who looks after the VOSA system and yes they definitely do. Lew, wouldn't say too much more chap....

yup cant say allot as I dont have much to give lol but havent signed into Data protection however I wouldnt give too much info any way hense a partial amount of the reg but TBH a reg doesnt really fall into data protection as it is public information, maybe if I had personal information of the owner and address then yeah but I dont have access to that stuff, so all safe.

I've seen transit vans on here weighing 1700, the supra is pretty dam heavy! although I had a Bullet Proof BMW yesterday which was over 2800, When asking why it was bullet proof they said they dont know they would of thought it was a private police or transport vechical but havent got any thing to say or show that it is owned by the police and looks like a private car. I personaly think must be some gangstar's or dealers car :sly:!