The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Our own track day - great !

Muffleman

Yep, can't wait for this one, it'll be a fantastic day out. For those that haven’t been on a track before this is a superb opportunity to see just how fast a Supra can be on the track. Most of you who've not been on a track before will be gob smacked just how hard you can corner in these cars.. believe me ;)

The difference between driving a Supra on the road and track is immeasurable, so much wide tarmac, no curbs, no peds to mow down, no parked cars, plenty of run off, etc, etc.

Big thanks to SteveR for arranging our track day http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=150661

Bit of a drive but will definitely be worth it, and I think it's great that the club organise days like this, supra pod etc.

Cheers Steve :salute: I will of course sign up as soon as all details are released ;)

details are now out:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=151918

P.S. My pleasure! Can't wait!! :)

I've put JamieP & Ryan.G at the bottom of the list, and in the unlikely event that we fill the 40 slots with Supra between now and 7th June, they will forfiet the places and be refunded their money.

Please, please, please - Supras only for the time being! :)

They missed the rules, so I've made it huuuuuuuuuge and repeated it everywhere, no-one else has an excuse! :p

can you add me steve to the list, and i asume i can wait to send money until 7th june

Just drop me a PM any time from 00:01 on 7th June saying you've paid; I don't want to get in the sticky situation of reserving places or whatever (although I appreciate I am already, to a degree) . :)

What car are you bringing?? :)