The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust help NA

Aldo87

Hi, I have just bought a double decat manifold and pipe for my 93 NA. The end of the 2nd decat pipe is 60mm and I need to buy a new cat back system aswell but they are all around 70mm for NA's. Will this work:blink:? or do i need some sort of an adapter.

Any advice wanted!

Thanks

Thanks for the input lads i appreciate it. Im thinking about getting the blitz nur spec r for NA's......overkill with double decat?:innocent:

Very! Both cats still in is overkill. If you do get the Spec R, get the one made for na's

:D My thoughts exactly.

I had a 2nd decat with a Blitz nur spec R exhaust on my old n/a and yes...my neighbours actually hated me and i must have literally set 3 to 4

car alarms off every morning!! :D

One time when i was coming back from santa pod, my girlfriend said she thought she could hear me coming from a half a mile away!

Although, i wasnt going slow lol...:D ;)

Edit: The baffle rattles in the Blitz nur spec R, so my advice would be, to leave the bugger out!!

I had a 2nd decat with a Blitz nur spec R exhaust on my old n/a and yes...my neighbours actually hated me and i must have literally set 3 to 4

car alarms off every morning!! :D

One time when i was coming back from santa pod, my girlfriend said she thought she could hear me coming from a half a mile away!

Although, i wasnt going slow lol...:D ;)

Edit: The baffle rattles in the Blitz nur spec R, so my advice would be, to leave the bugger out!!

loving the advice....ill give it a go and see what happens

loving the advice....ill give it a go and see what happens

For some reason when I had mine it came out at 97db on idle with both cats still in. Going over 80mph (on a private road ftw) was like hell. I had to open the windows due to the pressure. Everything rattled and im sure I saw some screws drop out from the dash :blink:

For some reason when I had mine it came out at 97db on idle with both cats still in. Going over 80mph (on a private road ftw) was like hell. I had to open the windows due to the pressure. Everything rattled and im sure I saw some screws drop out from the dash :blink:

What happens to the note when the car revs? Does it get quieter above 4k. The one iv got just now is loud low down but when i rev it, it gets quiter.