The mkiv Supra Owners Club

free super advan racing alloys 17"

Guest Rookie

Guest Rookie

i have a set of 17" super advan racing wheels which i removed from my supra when i first brought it as i upgraded to a set of 18" split rims. these are free to a good home as i just need them out of the way. the tyres are pritty much shagged and they ideally need a refurb. the actual wheels arn't too bad but the previous owner had sprayed them black and didn't make the best job of it plus he had kurbed them (not the worst kurbing marks but worth mentioning). the wheel centres are in poor condition and could all do with replacing. who ever turns up first for them can have them, collection from Tamworth B77 2RW email me on [email protected] to arrange a time.

I'd be interested in them (only have 3 round wheels on my supe!), but it wouldn't be right taking them for nothing. You should be able to get a few quid for them. They're a very light wheel, but perhaps not the most fashionable these days :D

Guest Rookie

hi chap, your about 90 miles away at least id say, take you about an hour an half, up to you mate, mite stick em on ebay if no ones collected by tomorrow, didn't think they'd be worth a lot, cheers for the heads up guys.

How far is Staffordshire from Barnsley, South Yorkshire??? ;);)

Been looking for some alloys to refurb.

Guest Tim_B
hi chap, your about 90 miles away at least id say, take you about an hour an half, up to you mate, mite stick em on ebay if no ones collected by tomorrow, didn't think they'd be worth a lot, cheers for the heads up guys.

I know a guy in Tamworth who'd probably be interested, I'll let him know tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sunnyG83

Just wanted to thank Mr Rookie for the wheels as my alloys are at Ibrar's being refurbished.

The wheels were alot nicer than i first expected and now that they are on the car i have taken a liking to them and i understand that they may not be to everyones taste but i reckon they work in black :).

Thanks again mate :).

Here are a few pictures taken today