The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I would like to ask permission ?

Guest TheCrewDesigns

Guest TheCrewDesigns

Hello, I am John and I run an online T-Shirt shop (plus mugs, hats etc) I have worked with a few forums and clubs in the past and I would like to ask permission to allow me to design T-Shirts etc for this forum.

I would be happy to design a complete new logo from scratch or if you prefer not I could do any other design you wanted

Give the members of this forum a private area on my site

Give the members of this forum 10% on any item in that private area

Plus I am open to requests.

The designs could be available on everything from Hoodies to Mugs.....

Basically I would design whatever you wanted on clothing, mugs, hats etc all I ask in return is the opportunity to offer YOUR designs to the members on this forum.

I have done car designs in the past and one of wich you can see below. I call these shadow pictures as they (hopefully) show the spirit of the car but with very little design so your eye kind of fills in the rest.

http://images.cafepress.com/nocache/product/269275311_240x240_Front_Color-MilitaryGreen.jpg?r=1062601478

This is just one idea but I could do many other plus I any logos you wanted on the shirts etc

:)