The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota meet today in Derby

VROOM520

I held my own private meet on the drive today. Attendance 1 (me) featuring my Supra and MR2 tubby. It was a thoroughly enjoyable meet talking to myself about being a petrol head and my devotion to Japanes sports cars, two great cars on display with plenty of photos being taken too. Hot tea and bacon sandwich provided provided by me. Next meet to be held tomorrow which I will be attending (alone).

Pictures of my meet are below.

Guest CoolsBlue

on a serious note, when the weather is nice, and your out by your cars, its a real nice feeling...

when people walk past and cant stop looking at the supe:D

Nice one. Always good to meet a local owner.

Cars looking very smart.

What area of Derby are you in?

I live over towards Oakwood. Seen a few about over the years. Last week I passed a red one, a silver one and a black one in the space of 4 days just around Derby!

Do you mean on my car Linda?

If so then the car was advertised with the bumper being 'Top Secret' branded. The car was also advertised as having FSH, dvd player, graphic equaliser but all that was a crock of poo too. The bumper looks reall high on the drive but it's just the angle of the driveway. It sits really low and underneath you can see all the scrape marks from kerbs and speed humps.