The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Wheels

jimmy_supra

Glad i read that they were being replaced because it wouldnt have been a great response if those were your new ones.

There are so many wheels out there. you're going to have to narrow it down a bit, think about a certain style and finish first...

people opinions very greatly. Give us a budget and style to help. Personally I would say something like sienna Generations II's.:) A guy round my way has them on his blue supe and the look awesome. Same as the whifbitz supra has on:)

Just bin looking at the volk gts wheels on http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=68&CategoryID=169&List=0&catpageindex=2&Level=a&ProductID=292

To order you have to select the following options Hole x PCD, Diameter x Width, Offset, Offset Type and Lip size in mm. I know they are five stud and what diameter I require but struggling with the rest can you help?

Just bin looking at the volk gts wheels on http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=68&CategoryID=169&List=0&catpageindex=2&Level=a&ProductID=292

To order you have to select the following options Hole x PCD, Diameter x Width, Offset, Offset Type and Lip size in mm. I know they are five stud and what diameter I require but struggling with the rest can you help?

Sizes and offsets will vary depending on the wheel model, hole x PCD for the Supra is 5 x 114.3.

What wheels are you wanting to buy? If I can help with sizes and prices just let me know, here are links to some of the Japanese wheel brands I can supply.

Weds Wheels

Rays Wheels (Volk, Gram Lights, G-Game, etc.)

Trafficstar Wheels

Advan Wheels

SSR Wheels

Enkei Wheels

Work Wheels

5Zigen

OZ Wheels

Do Luck Double Six Wheels

Blitz

TRD

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

Sizes and offsets will vary depending on the wheel model, hole x PCD for the Supra is 5 x 114.3.

What wheels are you wanting to buy? If I can help with sizes and prices just let me know, here are links to some of the Japanese wheel brands I can supply.

Weds Wheels

Rays Wheels (Volk, Gram Lights, G-Game, etc.)

Trafficstar Wheels

Advan Wheels

SSR Wheels

Enkei Wheels

Work Wheels

5Zigen

OZ Wheels

Do Luck Double Six Wheels

Blitz

TRD

Would anybody happen to have a list of weights for those wheels??