The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Surrey (Fairmile) Meet

Gerry

Saturday 7th June 2008

1.30 - 2.00 PM

mkivsupra.net

Surrey Meet at the Fairmile Pub Cobham

The Fairmile: http://www.pub-restaurant.co.uk/show_restaurant.tpl?restaurant=551

Fun in the sun.. :D

I'll invite the GTR Owners Club again and we will have round three of the The Famous Grouse parking test, which will start at 2.00PM. The winner will go home with a bottle of Scotch this month - entries £1.00 a go (to fund the bottle).

It will be a reversing / distance test, so get praticing :)

Round 1 Winner Lazrus.

Round 2 Winner MrT.

Round 3 Winner - it could be you :)

If you are in Dorset / Hants, see the England-South thread for details of the convoy from Fleet !

For those who haven't been before, it's very informal, turn up, eat, drink, natter - drool over cars etc etc.

Only 5 minutes from J10 of the M25.

Hope to see you there again...

G

Edited by Gerry (see edit history)

STOP PRESS ddddddddddd

Henk will have the official UK unveiling of his new (or not new), modified (or not modified) Supra (hope it's a Supra anyway) at the June Fairmile.

There has been a huge amount of speculation on this car, with some saying that it's a 1,000 BHP monster * and others saying it's his old stocker with another sticker on it :Pling:

You can be the first to see the truth...

Remember... If you are not there, you will probably be somewhere else.

The BIG question is, how close can he back it up to a stick stuck in the ground - BE THERE TO BE AMAZED :blink:

G :)

* ok it was me speculating this I admit it.

Do i bother to do cake or cookies to try to get the peeps to come lolol

By the way Gerry u rotter lol i am not as good at reversing as i am going forward Doh! so i guess it will not be this time i win awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! two times second lolol always the bridesmaid eh pmsl

See you all saturday daisy and i will be along.

Great to see you will be there Andy...:)

There must be more peeps who want to spend a couple of hours having a drink & some eats in the sun talking about Supras etc ?

Come on you guys (and especially gals) :D

Sheena: if yoey won't come along to have the pleasure of your company, I'm sure even the yummiest cakes won't budge em :Pling:

But bring one anyway just for me :innocent:

Very nice to meet faces old and new today. Surprised at the relatively low turnout considering the weather we've had today.

Fun in the sun.. :D

I'll invite the GTR Owners Club again and we will have round three of the The Famous Grouse parking test, which will start at 2.00PM. The winner will go home with a bottle of Scotch this month - entries £1.00 a go (to fund the bottle).

It will be a reversing / distance test, so get praticing :)

Round 1 Winner Lazrus.

Round 2 Winner MrT.

Round 3 Winner - it could be you :)

It could indeed be me! :D

Looking forward to winning my bottle of Famous Grouse too :D

My prediction skills simply amaze me :D

Right, I'm off to have a bottle....

It was good to see those dear faithfuls who turned out to attend todays fun and games lolol A big thanks to Jerry for yet another fun comp to win a bottle of hooch lolol!! But i said i was no good at going backwards but i was sabotaged by u lot sending ken over to put me off lololol sadly it worked and i messed up big time lolol but i was not alone was i??? :innocent: It was fun to see all :D

Sheena:)and Daisy

A great afternoon in the sun, really good fun meeting you all again, so glad to be back on the road!!!

Really enjoyed myself, a wonderfully relaxing afternoon.

(Next time I'm having a desert!! Having 2 bites of Daisy's was just not enough.)

Sheena you are so very bad..... you and Daisy put Haagen Dazs into my head so I could not resist when I got home!

I`d just like to say a great big thank you to everyone who turned up at the Fairmile yesterday. Never having met any of you before, I was a tad nervous to say the least! I needn`t have worried though, as you all made me feel so welcome and all took the time to chat with me. I really enjoyed myself and will definately go along to the next meet!!

A great afternoon in the sun, really good fun meeting you all again, so glad to be back on the road!!!

Really enjoyed myself, a wonderfully relaxing afternoon.

(Next time I'm having a desert!! Having 2 bites of Daisy was just not enough.)

Sheena you are so very bad..... you and Daisy put Haagen Dazs into my head so I could not resist when I got home!

To young for you Henk :D

Car looks great :)

Had a great day... thanx to all who turned up.

I'll get the pics up very soon this time - promise !

I'll try very hard to make July's a mega big one.

Congrats to Rich who won the bottle with some very talented (read jammy) reverse parking :p