The mkiv Supra Owners Club

waiting on membership thru the post???

Duffman

Guest mattsupra
I'm going to try and get another batch done this evening and I think your name is near the top of the list

read this sooooo many times before im sick of it all now lol ;

and yes im still waiting for mine too

I think what Homer actually meant was, Matt - quit moaning, you're a member of the club - if you need confirmation of that fact use the links that are available to you.

The mods give up their spare time to prepare the mail out to you and sometimes their own lives are more important.

I'm sure it doesn't ruin your enjoyment of the site for a while to not have the card that confirms you belong here.

We may take the micky out of the Mods on this but look at it from their point of view, they have a life off the forum.

If you have seen it sooooo many times you would have read sooooo many times that you can PM one of the mods. ;)

:rolleyes:

Is that someone volunteering to do a better job?!

Mine arrived nice and quickly when I joined but even if it didn't my £10 was spent on the knowledge base on here, NOT a pretty sticker and some cards. They were what I'd class as a bonus. Oh and BTW, this is one of the cheaper forums to be a part of if you shop round.

hey homer! could u tell me if my name is on the list. i think ive done everything now?

thanks mate

Sent out at the weekend mate, let me know if you don't receive it by next week and I'll get another sent out (the post office seem to 'lose' 2 or 3 packs with every batch :rolleyes: )

Give yourself an infraction while you're at it ;)

Supermods can't be infracted, even when we deserve it :innocent:

The backlog of packs and sticker/card requests was cleared today (127 letters to post!), so anyone waiting should have theirs by next Tuesday at the latest.