The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new supe owner nd help...Remapped...where & £££

Duffman

Thinking of getting my supe remapped..got it a little while ago and a bit nieve with these kinds of things

Spec reads as followed

Frount Mount Intercooler

Blitz Dump Valve.

HKS Air Filter with HKS hardpipe,

HKS Decat

Blitz iridium Spark plugs

If i was to get the car remapped what changes & power increase could i expect to see?

Cheers 4 the help once again guys!

:( Aw Why Not Lol...neva Knew That M8

How Much Will An Upgrade Cost Me?

With the stock turbos a GReddy Emanage Ultimate piggback ECU would be a good choice, these are just over £500 for the ECU, sensors and harnesses, plus mapping cost on top.

I can supply these if needed.

Not a huge list of mods bud

Frount Mount Intercooler

Blitz Dump Valve.

HKS Air Filter with HKS hardpipe,

HKS Decat

Blitz iridium Spark plugs

Let me know how much you think :D

Sounds like bpu already... I would check what boost your running (with a guage) as if your not running a restrictor ring or boost controller removing that other cat could knacker your turbos

Think i need to get someone with experience to have a look over my car to determine exactly what i have to do to get BPU.

I thot I had to have uprated fuel pump, fuel cut defender etc

Anyone recommend any garages up in scotland i could go to

you dont need much more really just both decats, 1.2 bar restrictor ring, an uprated fuel pump and something to manage the boost. Its just if you dont have a restrictor ring you could be running unsafe boost. Does it hit fuel cut at all. Have a word with scotster on here he is from scotland somewhere and he might be able to help you.

The Garage in Wishaw have had a bit of experience with Supra's. They did my De-Cat and have done some work on my MR2.

Where abouts in Strathclyde are you buddy? Definitely the first thing on your list should be a boost gauge. You need to know exactly whats going on with your turbo's etc before putting them under more strain.

The Garage in Wishaw have had a bit of experience with Supra's. They did my De-Cat and have done some work on my MR2.

Where abouts in Strathclyde are you buddy? Definitely the first thing on your list should be a boost gauge. You need to know exactly whats going on with your turbo's etc before putting them under more strain.

I'm from Ayr Scotster..where abouts are you?

How do I go about getting a boost gauge fitted? Whats a good one to get?:cool: