The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video of my car bouht on Friday.

VROOM520

A bullet cam. 520 line TV camera like sports action and tv crews use. Sucker mounted to any surface inside or outside the car. Then fed to Sony Handycam with remote start/pause.

I need to use a better editor than moviemaker but just don't understand Sony Vegas 6.

what's the spec of your supe mate? exhaust etc.

just wanted to know as i'm liking the sound.:cool:

She's an n/a import. The exhaust is a cobra stainless steel. I don't know the exact model of the exhaust but have to agree with you about the tone, it really does sound good without being too loud. You should see peoples heads turn from 200 yards away! Under high res the tone changes to a really sweet sound and I'd love to hear it from the roadside as well as from inside the car.

both cats removed?

Call me ignorant but I don't know.

I bought the car from a well crooked second hand car dealer that I've got a couple of issues to resolve but until then the car is going to my usual mechanic (ex toyota) to have it all checked out properly. I can let you know about the cats this week if you like.

As for the colour. It's black but not black. Has a kind of ffleck in the paint, not full gunmetal but an off black if you know what I mean, plus bird crap and road gunk from this weekends drive outs.:(

Nice video. :)

And a sense of humour too: "No speed limits in urban areas were exceeded in urban areas whilst I WAS NOT DRIVING. Footage caught by onboard cctv camera during car theft. Vehicle returned to its rightful owner thanks to the fitted tracking device."

:D

nicely edited video (and kudos for the soundtrack), but it looks rather.. how can I say it... slow... :search:

;) I only got the car on Friday so got to take it steady. I took my dad out (67) in the wet on Sunday and nearly sent him to an early grave when the car got a bit twitchy!

I spun my MR2 in the wet when I first got that so am being ultra careful in the Supe till I feel at one with her.

LOL to at the guys comment about the schoolgirl at 3 min into the video. How many of you watched it again to look for her? I didn't.:innocent: