The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought my first supra

BigMoistyturbo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What's the rated bhp of a UK spec and is it different to the jap one?"

Shall I ...................................................................................................................Nah , welcome to the bbs , cool handle BTW :thumbs:

Dude:flame Dev

"Well my handle is bigmoisty because of a certain reputation I have, which I couldn't divulge on here"

You should get on well with Paul E , he has a leaky front bottom too, in fact i heard hes getting some Blitz colostomy bags in , very streamlined , hardly any VPL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by BigMoistyturbo

I am lacking in the front bottom department I'm afraid due to a severe case of being male...

so its yer back bottom thats f****d then ;) . Only joking dude , got any pics of the car , is it stock or modded , colour ???? wheels ??:cool:

Like I said before it's due to turn up in a few days. I've not physically seen it yet.

To cut a long story short I'm a car sales exec for toyota.

I saw this on the toyota national search system and rung the dealer. He described it to me and I had to "buy blind". I get to refuse the car if it's fucked.

It's totally stock. Silver with 53k on the clock and full toyota service history..and I bought it for trade price! woo hoo!

Originally posted by BigMoistyturbo

I haven't even driven one yet! I ordered it through work (toyota) from there auto find system. I'm well excited, will be here in 3-6 days!:flame Dev

I currently am running an mr2 turbo until it turns up.

What's the rated bhp of a UK spec and is it different to the jap one?

Welcome aboard and congratulations on joining the small group of elite UK Supra owners, believe me you'll start to feel really special soon when you realise how rare we are compared to thise J-Spec clones with their budget versions :D

Ah so that's why Toyota have been sending me emails pretending to have a car available! I registered for the finder service about a year ago and they have only started writing in the past week.

So another MR2 Turbo convert eh, are you on any of the other mailing lists? MR2DC IMOC-UK MR2OC etc?

Originally posted by BigRoy

To answer his actual question;) The UK stomps out 326 BHP the jap wimpers out 280 BHP..:D The jap guys will insist on theres being the same but WE know the truth!:D

Apologies to GavinL, Dude made me do it!:innocent:

S'only coz you've cranked yours up to 1.3 bar!!!

(dyno day, dyno day dyno day)