The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Saying hi.

VROOM520

Chuffed to bits second UK owner of this import.

95, N/A, auto. The pic pretty much shows the rest. I'm not into modding the car, quite happy as she sits. Bought it to replace my turbo import MR2 and very impressed with the ride quality and of course extra power.

Looking forward to some good fun on the forum and hopefully some meets in the sun.

Thanks for the comments on the car and for the welcome.

I'll be out this weekend using my onboard/external mount bullet cam to do some filming whilst it's nice and dry. The cam can be mounted to the outside of any body panel too which looks awesome when filming the wheels. Did this with my MR2 and can wait to see the nose of the Supe rising up under acceleration with the cam mounted on the bonnet looking into the cabin.

I'll upload to the video section when done.

The vid is ok I suppose, couple of clips that shouldn't be in there at all. Got some more footage today to make a better one.

Have done 250 miles in her this weekend but the battery went on the bullet cam for the wheel shots.

Will post a link up soon.