The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK seats in a jap car?

Paul R

Originally posted by dude

Then you get the LOVELY washer jets as well , ive had to cover Geezas up as its so ugly its frightening the guard dogs !!!:D

Dude:flame Dev

I used mine twice this morning, much joy was had as they cleaned the lights, windscreen, rear screen and the windscreen of the 911 that was behind me, as I sat there on my nice warm seats looking at the outside temp gauge I gave a little smile and almost felt pity for you people who got stuck with those J-Spec things :)

Anyway the washer jets help you park close to walls without marking the bumper ;)

Ahh...you big bunch of pansies!! your starting to sound like old men!:eek:

1, I dont need washer jets to stop me bumping into things, I can drive properly!!

2, I dont need heated seats as i'm going so quick that arse gets hot from friction..nice and toasty!

3, Your gay if you have a UK spec car!! lol

:D :D :D :D

*runs*

Originally posted by Paul R

Ahh...you big bunch of pansies!! your starting to sound like old men!:eek:

1, I dont need washer jets to stop me bumping into things, I can drive properly!!

2, I dont need heated seats as i'm going so quick that arse gets hot from friction..nice and toasty!

3, Your gay if you have a UK spec car!! lol

:D :D :D :D

*runs*

PMSL:D :D

Big fat UK losers!!!:fight: :cry:

it does make me smile, all these Uk v Jap threads.

What everyone so far involved in the squabbling has fail to realise is that your all on common ground, in that all you oldies are all grouped together in that slightly lesser group of pre facelift cars.

I think its respectful how you realise the facelifts superiority and just fight it out for second place :D

hope mine dont go slower, got some uk parts to fit to my nimble jap spec

uk auto gearbox

uk lsd

uk front brakes

dont want it to be too lardy. might have to get some more power to get car going faster or take my restrictor ring out.

what about paul l with a lardy uk spec and lardy ass heavy 19`s

going round picking on golfs and corsas. you need to be racing motorbikes for more of a challenge like the jap spec cars. how heavy are uk leather seats agains cloth jap seats. have sat in some leather uk seats. they are good but you slide all over. you want some light weight bucket seats to make you feel part of the car.

have fun

we really love you UK girls

xxx

xx

x

Originally posted by Paul Laing

What are TVR Chimera's like for a challenge? I pi$$ed on one easily tonight, haha

Monkeyboy - Michel beats you, and i'll beat you when we meet!!!! lol what have i done :eek:

Paul ;)

you dreamer paul, you will have to do a lot better than 13.4 before i waste petrol on you hahaha

dont think michael has ever beat me. his brother did and we know he is a good driver. roll on next year till i come and kick some 6 speed ass. well thats if the uk parts wont slow me too much.

i will race you for pink slips