The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello every1

Guest saxappeal1984

Guest saxappeal1984

Just Driven 108miles Away From My House To Go Look At A English Supra Twin Turbo And I Have Decieded To Buy It And I Pick Up Next Fri Its My 1st Supra, Cant Wait :D:d:d:d:d:d:d

Guest saxappeal1984

Does Any Body Know The Best Place To Buy A Driver Side Only English Head Light. The Sup I Am Gettin Has 1 Import Light Cos The Orig Got Smashed By A Bird.

Guest saxappeal1984

i have some pics of the bay and int as asked. i ampickin up fri. if any 1 can see any thing wrong plz tell me:rolleyes:

supra engine.jpg

sup int 1.jpg

sup int 2.jpg

sup int 3.jpg

what the hell does no dildos mean lol. any info on what its like to own and run

UK spec cars have er dildo shape headlight washers sticking out the bumper lol. Probably been taken off when the paint job was done cos they are extremely ugly in most peoples opinion.

20 -25 year old insurance = 12-1500 GBP

Good engine mpg = 26-28

Service, all fluids and everything else approx 500 GBP (That's a guess)

Oil changes every 4500 miles. Oil is fully synthetic and a bit pricey but we get good discounts from Opie Oils.

Modding bug when it gets you. £20k :D ish.

Guest saxappeal1984

lol yeah i am already on the hunt for stuff for it. the insurance is only 439pounds fully comp. the silly dildos were removed when sprayed as i agree they look gay. the only thing wrong really is it has 1 import front light and 1 english. do u know of a site where i could buy just 1 english headlight coz i can only seem to find them in pairs.

Guest saxappeal1984

nah cos when it comes up with car from the number plate it says twin turbo 1993. do u know of any good insurance companys for these cars

Ring and ask them bud. Rob is pointing out that this was indeed a common fault with insurance companies. If the worst were to happen, you would not be insured.

Good companies, Sky are our insurer, but Adrian Flux and Greenlight are also reputable here. :)