The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fed up with standard bulbs!

Duffman

Im fed up with the yellow standard bulbs on my supra...would I be right in saying the its HID ones I need...always see lights that are more white with a slight blue tint...if so what bulbs do I need for the sidelights/headlights

cheers dudes

so do i need to get a set for the sidelights/headlights & full beams then?

im gonna go4 the 6000k

anyone anypics with them fitted?

Loads of pics and info if you use the search. You only need headlights, none of the rest matter. Full beams wont come on fully for flashing, sidelights are too small. Get LED upgrades for your sidelights and, if you want, your foglights.

so do i need to get a set for the sidelights/headlights & full beams then?

im gonna go4 the 6000k

anyone anypics with them fitted?

Personally I would only replace the headlights, full beam is pointless. Up to you though.

Replace the sidelight with LED W5W bulbs.

LEDs off ebay for sidelights.

HIDS for Low beam.

Not neccessary for Hi beam, or fog lights. Some of the owners like to match their lights for the look of it (HI, LOW, FOG), and that's ok, however on a day to day basis, you can use what I mentioned above.

think ill go4 6000k's

i want LED sidelights and HID 6000k headlights

if anyone could send me a link if they do them of know anyone who does...i know i could jus go on ebay but i would like to know someone who has experience to recommennd

cheers guys appreciated

just get some off ebay.

:yeahthat:

Bought 3 kits so far and all have been from Ebay, just do the usual checks on the sellers. The ones I went for were all circ £80

W5W LED sidelights again as said already get them from Ebay, they cost about £4, do not be fooled about the LED sidelights that cost £15+ as they are no better.

ive got 2 sets of side lights (one in main cluster and one in the indicators) i orderd the a set of the 6 and of the 12 led.. they both fit and the 12 cluster looks brighter... well worth doing..

just be careful if putting the side lights in the cluster as they are on stork type fitting to place them near to the front.. i wasn't to careful while changing mine and whilst trying to get my hand out of the engin bay with the bulb holder i lost a bulb into the cluster and ended up having to remove the whole light to remove the lose bulb..

Doh!