The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got our first supra!

Guest vikings

Guest vikings

Just wanted to say hi to you all!

We just bought our first Supra , a 94 manual N/A and thought we'd join the club. :)

Went to Castle Combe last saturday with our other car (a Supercharged GTO) and saw all the Supras....they're stunning cars. So we wanted one ourself, and here we are...

Hopefully our N/A should be very reliable and last us a long time!

Guest vikings

Thank you all. :)

Yeah, it's the orange Supra thats ours.

Here is the same but bigger:

This photo was taken before cleaning her - hadn't been washed for a couple of month! Spent hours cleanig, waxing and polishing. Got those yellow-ish lights a bit brighter but thinking of taking them apart to really get them clean again. Is there a guide on here how to do that?

Gonna do a service aswell, any suggestions on oil/plugs etc? Whats the gap settings btw?

Anyone else from Stoke-on-trent on here? Haven't seen any supras around...

Guest vikings
The car wasn't by any chance on the imbetweeners last night was it;)

No, ours hasn't left stoke since we bought it i'm afraid. Mystery remains...

Didn't see the Supra on TV but it must have been a pretty nice car then if it was orange and had a bomex front. :rolleyes:

No, ours hasn't left stoke since we bought it i'm afraid. Mystery remains...

Didn't see the Supra on TV but it must have been a pretty nice car then if it was orange and had a bomex front. :rolleyes:

I may see you around stoke/hanley sometime as my girlfriend has family there. You should definately try and get to some mids meets. There are quite a few regular ones:)