The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra rental USA?

hogmaw

I'm off to the US again soon and just for a change I'd like to rent a supra instead of the usual rubbish they give you. I know it's unlikely but does anyone know if that is possible? I will be flying into Chicago btw. If not a Supra, perhaps someone knows if there is something else half decent that I could drive instead

Check out hertz. You can rent a Supercharged convertable shelby mustang. or corvette.

Im gonna get one for a few days when i go over :)

All prices are per week

Normal mustang for the bargain price of 168.04GBP,they do a convertable 2 but dunno the price as its sold out :( As are the shelbys. but it was very similar to a corvette... see below

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible = 346.64GBP

Then they have these at a little more :p

Infiniti G35 = 432.67GBP

Audi A4 Cabriolet = 439.71GBP

If you find any supra rental let me know... i need one for 3 months in florida :p

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

I'm off to the US again soon and just for a change I'd like to rent a supra instead of the usual rubbish they give you. I know it's unlikely but does anyone know if that is possible? I will be flying into Chicago btw. If not a Supra, perhaps someone knows if there is something else half decent that I could drive instead

Chicago cool city that. I know you can rent classics like old Mustangs and such at a price stateside as for a Supra, i would'nt imagine you could rent one anywhere?

I rented a Hummer H3 last year, in the past i've had a Mustang & Charger there too, i would go for something like a Vette if i were you, however if you got lots of readies.

http://www.chicagoexoticrentals.com/fleet.html