The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fit for the scrapyard

JamieP

I have seen some bargains, (and brought a couple:innocent:) but I have seen some real rubbish as well, the thing is the price between to two right now is not that much

Plenty of bargains to be had at the min mate, im also bidding on an rx7 i hope to get for very little.

When you compare it to something like this that you might get for 2k how the hell is that heap he is selling worth £1595 no offers?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/522304.htm

That looks like a car I would go and see and offer 1750, very well looked after from the pics, bit of a worry is the stains on the seat, perhaps he scared himself :D

hi ,saw wat jamiep said, i went to see the car the engine was prefect mech wise it was 100% but yeh the bodwork defs need work,so i gave it a miss too, got a quote for bodywork it would cost me £1000 full respray,but like owner said to me too find a supra even smashed cheap in price you wont, his rite you wont if you do it would be like that white for £1895 on autotrader, bt hey good luck to the guy hope he sells it.