The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PETROL - filled up this morning... not again?

Mariusz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jealous! 132.9 I was forced to pay for regular diesel yesterday, I felt like I was handing my credit card to a mugger when I went in to pay!:(

I really wish I went for the petrol 5 series now, as the I am sure that the extra fuel economy I get from the diesel is going to be outweighed by the extra cost of filling it up.

...and I have two diesels as my run-arounds - the price of that is worse! Diesel is fast becoming the non-economic choice now :(

I like the idea of boycotting certain garages for a time though - ie, don't buy BP fuel for a month. Trouble is you need most of the country to do it to make a difference.

I found an old receipt the other day from just over a year ago - 93.9p for V-Power, 30p rise in just over a year??WTF

If it continues to rise like this I'm gonna buy a Horse! They can only appreciate!

http://www.cybersalt.org/cl_images/1zzzzxa/cars/carbackfire.jpg

We could still drive in style!....those electronic dumpvalves could come in handy!;)

Guest Garfy

Petrol is currently going up 1.5p a WEEK!!!!!!!!!

I've decided I'm going to buy a tanker full of deisel and sell it a year later, I'll be rich rich rich!!!!!!!!!!!!

House prices rising ?

I sold my flat for about 15K less than it was valued at, but it did go on the same day it was marketed. Some friends of mine have had to drop their asking price by £40K, within a year to sell theirs, and their flat was larger than mine, but it sold for less!

I'm getting off this housing market train for a while, and am going to try to enjoy the village of Renting to see how it pans out.

Guest Angry Koala

According to reports this morning fuel prices are expected to increase steadily over the next 8 years. Some analysts reckon £2/litre for unleaded by 2014 which will mean diesel will have gone over £10/gallon.... :(

its a f#'king joke if you ask me, think its about time something was done big time now! other countrys would not stand for it, we the people make this piece of crap country run, so if we really wanted change we could make it happen. think of it this way, theres alot more of us little people than any police or whatever, it up to us to get it sorted if you ask me

Everybody will just work from home. That's what I try to do as much as possible now, but it gets boring and it's so easy to waste time and not get a proper amount done (he says.. posting on the mkivsupra.net forums ;) )