The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No Lakes Sportcar run this year?

Dazzi

That is a common misconception Steve, Events organisers are here to assist, if there is something you want to happen, don't wait for someone else to organise it ;)

Mike

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I'll keep that in mind Mike,Thanks for putting me straight on my misconception ;)

That is a common misconception Steve, Events organisers are here to assist, if there is something you want to happen, don't wait for someone else to organise it ;)

Mike

:yeahthat:

Yep agree.

I am happy to give you some support if you would like to organise the event.

Yes ... I must appologise guys..... I am in China for this summertime at least.... maybe here for upto 2 years.

If I was in the UK I would have organised a Lakes run for this year..... but please feel free for anybody to organise a run out. I will try to assist via internet as much as I can, in terms of local knowledge of roads and locations etc.

• 1 month later...
Guest clarkmagpie

i might take on the mantle for this...?

possibly 1st couple of weeks in september

i need a bit of time to organise things

regards,

nick.

Guest clarkmagpie

no supra for me though so will have to try and involve other marques too...

hope thats ok!

TVR Griffith 500 (use to have the grey nissan 300zx thats tagged along the last couple of years!)

It would be good to have another blast, sorry, steady drive around the lakes. Last year was a hoot.

From what I remember it was meant to be open to all sorts of super cars, but due to the poor weather conditions only the jap stuff showed up.

Hi Nick,

Great to see you take on the reins of this event while I am not in the country.

The lake district and the driving roads in the area are a real treat to those who attend.

Dates depending I might be able to attend myself. I will be back in England soon.

Cheers.

p.s.

Mods - as Nick is not a Supra owner himself (TVR owner) and therefore not a paid member...it would be good if you could allow Nick to continue posting on here as the event is being organised.

He is a local guy to my area and has attended the previous Lakes meet ups. I am happy for him to organise this event and to include our Supra owners on the invites.

Hi all.

Just to let you know I've been in touch with Nick and I'm going to be giving him a hand organising something for this year :)

Will be chatting with him tonight and hopefully meeting up at the weekend to discuss route options.

Provisionally - we are thinking SUNDAY 7th SEPTEMBER

Well I live in this part of the woods and if you need any help, routes, good roads, places to aviod that kind of thing I'll be happy to help. Free most weekends.

Cheers guys hopefully this will be alot of fun when organised :D

Darren

Well I live in this part of the woods and if you need any help, routes, good roads, places to aviod that kind of thing I'll be happy to help. Free most weekends.

Cheers guys hopefully this will be alot of fun when organised :D

Darren

And will be fun to see a good mix of supras as well as other sport cars :)